Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh cut grass? WTF gimme my money back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by quankadank, Sep 1, 2008.

1. ^ haha talk about a very "simple" yet correct answer. Beat me to it

2. I actually knew that one too, even with my little growing knowledge. But I don't know much more lol! And he made them smoke it with him because if he didn't get high he would've gotten his money back (by force or otherwise, I'm guessing from the BB gun beretta copy)

3. haha look two lines up your original post.

4. Great story man! Made me laugh my ass off!

The fake gun thing was classic, I used to have one of those. When I moved out of my parents place I hid it in my garage along with my imitation scoped rifle. Moms actually thought they were real guns, blew a gasket and threw them out and then called me up long distance to give me the Mother lecture... pretty funny when I told her they were pellet guns.

5. what? two lines?
    show me

6. Makes sense. I got an eighth of this sticky as hell, really dark, potent smelling bud from a friend of mine a while back, smelled just like cut grass and knocked me on my ass pretty much. I miss it :(

7. It was probably just a bunch of trim off a plant. Ive had people give me some bubba kush trim before, didn't smell like grass but looked the same and it'll get you sorta high

8. yes this weed didnt have seeds in it.. it was just some swag to smoke on my way to nac (2 hour drive) for chronic. so it should of.
    im guessing it was just uncured. its all good thought
    and no i didnt feel like a douche with a fake gun.
    it worked flawlessly.
    they even asked me at the end of the smoke session if i wanted my money back or the weed.
    so if it was fake or not. i got the shit straight.

9. basicly. i wanted them to smoke it with me. if they smoked it. and i got high. must be weed?
    lol
    i dont know fuck it it worked and the weed it gone alrdy. case closed. :D