Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rli6299, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Freshly trimmed! Ready to smoke (0)

ForumRunner_20121031_153923.png

Comment and add more pictures everyone :)

2. :smoking: Lovely buds!

You already cured?

3. close ups please? you'll get more comments when people can tell the quality...

4. What strain? Always nice to have a tuperware full of nugs :)

And there's a big difference between the literal "ready" to smoke and the cured/primed "ready" to smoke.

5. [quote name='"TelevisedChaos"']:smoking: Lovely buds!

You already cured?[/quote]

It's all in the jar right now, burping a couple times a day.

6. [quote name='"HxCurt"']close ups please? you'll get more comments when people can tell the quality...[/quote]

I would take close up pics but my phone doesn't take too good of close ups :/ pretty shitty i'll try for closer shots tomorrow

7. [quote name='"RoundtheWheel"']What strain? Always nice to have a tuperware full of nugs :)

And there's a big difference between the literal "ready" to smoke and the cured/primed "ready" to smoke.[/quote]

It's grapefruit, and ya the tuperware full is real nice :)

But ya there is a difference, the buds are curing right now.. I just said ready to smoke because I took a nug out and smoked it haha tasted pretty great :)

8. Closest I could get without it being super blury..

ForumRunner_20121031_234830.png

Tried with the flash but didn't really help.. Haha
    ForumRunner_20121031_234850.png