Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frequency of Use and Profession..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dank81, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Hey, its 12:47am on a school night; and its late and this is gonna be my first post.
    Now i know your all thinking that Im some 16 year old pot smoker,however I am a 25 year old, on his second degree in the architectural field, built a 1100 sq.ft cottage from sept - dec single handedly and am rebuilding an insurance claim Del Sol R and adding a t3-t4 Turbo so i have a fun car to drive away in after getting married in 8 months, to my high school sweetheart who is an occupational therapist;I go to the gym 4 times a week AND am working on my thesis of brownfield developments to graduate in September and lastly but not least; an avid smoker and horticulturists. I get high about ....15 times a week (could be divided in any number of days)and before class, before building or before spending time with the fiance,I do not discriminate :smoking:. What my question is for everyone is:.........

What are your Professions and the Frequency of your use of marijuana? oh oh and approximate age..

sooo. Example.
    P-office worker @ acct firm F- 2/day 4x a week AA-25 ish

Just wanna see if i should ease off the pot a little bit...

Thanks Everyone

Cheers

Dan

2. Pizza Delivery. 2-3 times a day most days. (a bowl in the afternoon, and a few bowls stretched over the wee hours of the night.

3. student / web developer . as often as i want and on no particular schedule

4. I'm a highschool student doing my last year, however I'm 90% sure I'm gonna head straight into carpentry of some sort after I finish

but yeah I usually toke 3+ times a day...5 days of the week

however I've managed to go 4 days without it, and I'm planning on going without for another week

5. Still an ambitious student, I am.. I'm having trouble determining what I want to major in/do with my life, but I do decent in school and I'm definitely going to pwn college. I used to smoke just about every day. About half a bowl before school and a couple bowls after class. I'm three days into a tolerance break right now though.

6. concert lighting stage show setup and a/v (giant LED walls as seen on most award shows ect)

early 20's bout 3-10 times a day depending on lunch break ect

perfect toker job

7. College Student (thats graduating in may), freelance artist, IT assistant. 21yrs old.

I work for my college's IT dept. I get to sit in computer labs and either do my art (3D Animation), or watch videos online. Except for the last 2 weeks of class, theres barely anyone that comes into the labs, so I go in very baked all the time. Granted its not the most exciting job, it pays for pot and i dont have to do much.

as for smoking, im doing an oz - 2oz's a month, and pretty much smoke whenever im not in class, work or my internship. :bongin: i really only use tubes too.

8. 20 years old...Media and Communication student, specializing in Print and Online Media...smoke mostly from 3-15 spliffs a week...depends on how much free time I have...

9. Age: 18

Profession: College Student

Major: Music - Jazz Performance

Usage: about a 1/4 every 4-5 weeks.

10. going to college isn't a job!

you're buying a freakin' service ...even with grants you're buying the chance with your time lol

and with all those god damn 'everclear koolaid blackout sick days' you'd be skimping their asses on that there brain cell on da dollar count :D

11. Sorry that I am younger than you and still in college, making sure that I WILL be able to perform professionally and insuring that I WILL have a job.

My classes are all very intense, and I spend more than 6 hours a day practicing and studying my love, jazz. If you are going to stereotype me as a typical college student, then maybe you should know a little about me before you make some witty comment about getting drunk off of Jungle Juice. I rarely drink, and never get drunk. I haven't cut a class for any reason, and only miss classes when I am so sick I can't get out of bed.

12. Not currently working, but based on my last position:
    I was a support/care worker in autism services, working shifts. I smoke around a quarter a week, in around 6 joints a day. I am 28.

Everyone is different though, you can't really judge the appropriateness of your habit on the strength of ours.

13. Age: 18

Frequency of Marijuana Use: I'm not sure how many times i smoke each day, but i usually go through a quarter in a week or so and an eighth in 3 days.

14. Age: 23

Occupation: unemployed online poker player and damn proud. the perfect stoner job, btw.. is one at which you don't physically go anywhere and can wear anything you want and smoke up while making money.

edit: i average 5 hours/day every day

Frequency of cannabis use: 3 times a day/night, i usually average about 2 grams/day

15. I'm busting chops but the fact remains its not a job as you or someone pays for it

as for me I'm not that old said fuck college and it's still a breeze to pull down more than a shrink per hour

degrees only get you so far you gotta deal with personalities have some safety net engross yourself in technical hobbies you enjoy

shit like this will save your grad bound butt if and when any possible job falls through

16. Age: 20

Job: High end painting/detailing contractor

Usage: 20-40 times a week

17. Proffession : Private Security for a Medical MJ Dispensary

Useage: Approx everyother hour im awake ( i work at a clinic remember)

18. A quarter, unless I'm too high... is 7 grams... so one gram a day, for a week. I really honestly didn't think it'd be possible to roll 6 doobies out of one gram lol. You gotta teach me how to do that.

Wow, I'm amazed that I managed even that simple math after just waking up 10 minutes ago and already smoking a bowl... wake'n'bakes are the best!

Mweh, the real reason I posted [and quoted Le Grenouille] on this thread was to say that I totally agree with her, there's not much sense at all in judging how much you should be smoking by what we do. Everyone has a different mental AND physical "taste" for how much to smoke, and both can vary to extremes.

Edit; I will give you this though; I stick to around a gram a day on average, but if I actually had a good stash, I'd be at around 2.5g a day. EVERY day, that is.

19. true but its still a cool question and its interesting

im a college student who holds random part time jobs from time to time.

right now im working at the warming houses at ice rinks, and that my friends is THE perfect stoner job. i just sit there for 5 hours, with my laptop watching movies and listening to music, and stepping outside every so often to smoke a bowl, because i have no one watching my at all, i actually am only there for like 3 hours a time.

anywho, a lot of my pals at school smoke a lot, so wether im at work or school it prolly averages to about 2-3 bowls a day. some days im just in my room doing work and maybe just take 2 hits the whole day, other days ill smoke an 1/8 with a few homies.

i prolly buy a dime myself a week. but prolly smoke more or less then that per week depending on whos matching or what not

edit: if i have more money, or its summer and i have a lot less responsibilities, and my blunt friend, i go through an eigth every few days

20. I work for a big timber company. I pick what trees need cutting, and I grade the down timber..no physical labor except for walking around the woods but i enjoy that....I travel all over the USA for my job. I toke up depending on how much the other bossman wants to, he got me into it way back 21 years ago when we were just lowly chainsaw runners, but weve climed up the ranks..