French Grower !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FrenchCobAlienProRDWC, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Hi !

I am an french grower, i am coming in your forum ,cause, in french we dont no have a good forum of cannabis growing.

I grow my weed with an system RDWC pro 16 buckets to Alien Hidroponics with Norres Pro Air in all bucket

I have 8 led pannel DIY with 2 spectrum 5000k for growing and 2700 k for the flowering, i have some neons UVa/UVb for an best result, the leds is Cob Cree CBX 3590.

Have a fun ! And sorry for my bad English ahahahah !

• Like Like x 2
  2. nah bruh your english is good. good yo see somebody else taking risk. in france. with all you electricity are you not scared of the police looking at your ulitity bills? pour la police tu fais comment pour lelectricité?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why would police look at an individuals bills. First off in the uk they would need a warrant too look at them and they would need a good reason added too that unless ya running loads of plants a grow can take less power than a high powered pc or marine fish tank.

Unless the french are on it also currently all french police are probly or concerned with yellow vests ?

4. cmon man the police got a drug taskforce. like in any civilized country. as long as you dont sell that should help. and didnt know that im running 300w led i dont think that should attract attention but it doesnt hurt blto be careful

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hey mate

6. Welcome to a growbro from France. Still having to lay low around the world. We are glad that you joined.