Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

freezing your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, May 15, 2010.

1. So I was talking to my friend and I mistook what he said "...he had them in freezer baggies in a bigger bag.", as something like having "...in a bag that was in the freezer".

Well anyways. I was wondering if having your weed in the freezer and taking it out to smoke would make the first hit or two really cool. Like when you put ice in a bong. Has anyone tried it before? does it work?

2. It would just make it harsher. Cold weed is just as harsh as hot weed. If you want smooth hits you need to get the smoke close to your body temperature about 98 degrees.

3. Yes if you freeze weed it will be cold when you smoke it. Because that's how shit works.

4. You still burn the weed at the same temperature lol
    it just might be harder to light

5. Frozen weed would be harder to light, because then you need to use the heat's energy to melt the ice, then to make the moist weed dry, and finally to light the bud. I've heard of people throwing their weed in their freezer for long term storage, but really, for any average smoker (who doesn't grow) a mason jar would work perfectly.