Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FreeZer buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brownie9091, Apr 14, 2011.

1. So i threw a bunch of buds in the freezer about a month ago from my last harvest i wqs saving them to make hash.. I got to diggin in the bowl and seen a couple of exceptional nugs in there so i Pulled them out do u hink theyll be descent smoke? Im not desperate i do have plenty of stash left but i just wanted some of my good ol northern light and all thats left was in the freezer thx guys. Also if this isnt in the right threa plz move it i just come here cuz ive been smoking for 12 yrs so im not an apprentice

2. theyl be fine. And curred a lil as well. check for mold first

3. what he said.

and if you're no 'apprentice' shouldn't you know the answer to your own question? just curious. :smoke:

4. yea, should be good. And apprentice or not, questions go in apprentice. Hence it has been moved (dont get mad)

5. Lol ya i guess ur right i just never smoked buds from the freezer before i mean im no pro i just figured someone in here would know right away... I got no reason to get mad u can delete the thread for all i care i got my answer lol thx guys

6. That's implying that a Seasoned Toker knows everything there is to know:rolleyes:

7. i agree