Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freeze dry the resin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Jan 30, 2006.

1. I made a thread earlier about how much resin gathers in my bowl in a short period of time. so i was wondering, can i put my glass peice in the freezer, or will it break or shatter.

2. I wouldnt freeze it... are you trying to smoke the resin? or just keep it from clogging up or something..

3. im not sure, but its not something i would tempt....and i dont even understand the purpose, just scrape it out and smoke it...

4. u get high duh!
    get a paper clip after smoking on it Get it hot.
    were u can here it crackinly in ur bowl.
    scrap it out put it in ur bowl and smoke on it.
    u can get so high. and it last for a pretty good time.

5. uhhh...im pretty sure that i said to scrape it out...im wondering why he would freeze it when he can do what you said....

so dont duh me...:p