Freeze a nug?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by hightimes420guy, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Just was wondering what would happen of you soaked a nug in water and then froze it? Maybe be really careful not to knock off thc or something. But if you put it in a freezer and freeze it then smoke a frozen nug would it turn into steam and go down smoothly?

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, my train of thought is going everywhere

2. Haha i feel ya home. I can see where your coming from :]

3. [quote name='"hightimes420guy"']Just was wondering what would happen of you soaked a nug in water and then froze it? Maybe be really careful not to knock off thc or something. But if you put it in a freezer and freeze it then smoke a frozen nug would it turn into steam and go down smoothly?

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, my train of thought is going everywhere[/quote]

No. Just no.

4. hmm i might try this sometime with a small nug, i have no idea what would happen

5. NVM my above post never put weed in water.

I would be interested in putting a nug in the freezer though, and see what happens.

6. If it had ice on it then the ice would melt, make the nug wet again and then you can't burn it. Right?

7. Soak it in gas.

8. Why would you wanna freeze it? I thought the objective of smokeing the nug is to get it hot so it turns into smoke? Hahaha

9. [quote name='"jointhappy"']Why would you wanna freeze it? I thought the objective of smokeing the nug is to get it hot so it turns into smoke? Hahaha[/quote]

Just something to do. I wonder if you can extract thx from the bud and make it into a liquid to inject it hmmmm

10. [quote name='"stpierrejoe"']

Just something to do. I wonder if you can extract thx from the bud and make it into a liquid to inject it hmmmm[/quote]

Thats really stupid... To inject thc it would either have a mixture of alcohol or oil, injecting that is suicide... I wonder if someone in the world was actually stupid enouph to do that

11. [quote name='"jointhappy"']

Thats really stupid... To inject thc it would either have a mixture of alcohol or oil, injecting that is suicide... I wonder if someone in the world was actually stupid enouph to do that[/quote]

Someones probably tried. If you can you think of it some ones done it.

12. You know what guy, ima try in a couple days for you and let you know. It doesn't sound to much like a good idea, but you don't know till you try

13. You know what guy, ima try in a couple days for you and let you know. It doesn't sound to much like a good idea, but you don't know till you try

14. If you put your weed in the microwave, it will duplicate itself. Freezing it would have the opposite effect, because of scientific facts.

15. [quote name='"Salty Shack"']If you put your weed in the microwave, it will duplicate itself. Freezing it would have the opposite effect, because of scientific facts.[/quote]

See, I don't know what it is but somethings telling me that wouldn't work.. experiment time!

16. Go submerge your stash and tell us how it works out

Ive kind of been wondering the same thing

17. u can put nugs in the freezer, just dont put them in water..... y would water do anything but ruin the bud

18. Yeah idk It probably wouldn't work but I just thought that it might be fun to try, probably freezing it without dipping it in water wouldnt really do anything unless the bud was still a little wet. I was just thinkin it might make the smoke go down smoother haha

19. Whenever I make BULK hash, I always bulk freeze the MJ, as in here's a ton of head, then with a rock hammer smash it into 1 inch bits then dump it to the wash machine, to mix til almost thawed out, then stain, mixing ice in with MJ is dumb you need the trycomes cold very cold

peace
    "V"