Freestyle

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by C Weezy, Nov 18, 2004.

1. anybody got some lyrics they think are real flame post em, i'm real into spittin rhymes(especially when blazed) so let's see what you guys got

we rollin smokin and chokin gotta keep our high on it
    it's me n my buddy steady tokin on the chronic
    i know y'all want it cause y'all know we got the bomb shit
    but it will cost you no less than 5 a hit
    cause it's a must for us to send our mind to a better place
    relax and roll a sack so we can just get wasted
    white widow and we laced it
    to the couch we pasted
    your mind the herb erased it
    not light green? fuckin discrace it
    smokin steady on blunts not even leavin the roach
    on the budda smokin team i ain't the captain i'm the coach
    we exterminatin the roach up in the slider bong
    spark the match rip the glass my eyes like ching chong
    smokin hydro will keep my rhymes racin
    keepin a fast pace n
    i'll leave your ass wastin
    when the optimo get to blazin
    chills up your spine when i spit flows
    droppin verses like low-lows
    waxin bitches thats pro-pros
    cream fillin em like ho-ho's

2. rap sucks
    like your dads duck
    no one gives a fuck
    so i'll hit you with my truck
    you dumb ass schmuck
    just you wait for this puck
    to be shoved up your muck hole
    you got nothin' but bad luck

[​IMG]

3. that was pretty bad even if i compare it to shit
    i've had better fall from my ass than what you spit

4. damn u good homie(C-WEEZY):smoke: i'l spit sumthin' fo' fun

COME MURDA ONE COME MURDA DEM ALL~~ (who u hear that from??)
    i love spitin' and killin' on YA
    bustin' on sum clowns from another town
    i live in an area that loves to THROW down
    nothin' krazy'r then my Home town (C-TOWN)
    we hitin' and smackin' dem haters dat love tO TALK shit
    am about to hit dem Fools wit my fat ass dick(HAHA)
    now i got cops watchin' and watchin' on us(we keep stashin' and stashin' our shit)
    man... am stabin' and stabin' them cops(WATCH US)
    WE duckin' and runnin' but foolin' dem cops// we left outta sight (from dem P.O.)
    now me and my homies are alight, i told dem let's just chill and blaze it....
    (and we did) i took a hit and i wuz gonne from that Purple haze
    i could feel it all in my lungs from tha haze
    it comes to amaze me everytime (i get high)
    i just keep spitin' dem ryhmes (cuz am so so high~~~) mary jane cant leave.. it's always on my mind// i try to remind ms. jane i love u baby let me take a hit of u one mo' time:smoke:
    HIT'S AND HITS FROM THA BONG~~~~ we aint wrong cuz where blazin' it and keepin' it strong(on our lungs) theres no other drugs that we love mo' then u MARY JANE:hippie:

5. hahaha damn dude that was sick keep spittin bro

6. Heres a couple I spit while half blazed.... (coming from a white boy in michigan)

Rap#1:
    Yo, Listen up, becuz Im bout to spit out the sickest shit of the centery.

Yo pass dat LSD, hit that XTC, I dont wanna talk no shit, I jus wanna sit here, with my bong, and take a hit. I know I been fuckin up, but i need my THC. I think bout it all dam day, only downside is how much fuckin money i gotta pay. Shit I sit here, and get high all day. Fuck the cops, fuck dem laws, bitch, cut this shit, and take a pause....

-stops- *scratches disc*...Aight now that we got our hit, lets get back to spittin dis shit. Yo im sick of these thugz walkin round, throw there punk asses on da ground, make dem bite the curb, because all i wanna do, is get my nice sweet smellin herb. We gotta keep dees niggaz on a lowa levle, becuz we still in da hood, watchin dees thugz play, and takin shots at each other all day. Im sick of dis shit, take a seat, pass the acid and take a hit, realize ur stress, and fuck da ress, im bout to come down off my high, ohh god, feels like im bout to die, so only way to counter it .. .. foreva stay high! ©ßR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rap#2:

You know what I want, I want that pill, I want that weed, Show it, Ill show you my hand. Slip me the pill, ill slip you the cash, as soon as those fuckin cops show, we be takin a dash. Its 11:30am and i jus popped dem pills, I feel like i jus fell down 10 hills. This shit really kills. I dont wanna go on, jus sit here and pop dem fucks, this oxy cotton is really gettin me high, man I can't wait to hit the sky. Man I jus wanna get high and die. Bitch Its true, i love to fly, to go and reach the sky, its all cuz im a pill poppa, and ima keep poppin dem. Nigga I aint got no time, So bitch, down this shit, and pass me that dime, load the bowl, and and smoke that shit, till you cash it. Then we be runnin round town, lookin fo some niggaz necks, and we be slashin it. So if ya'll wanna fight, itz aight i wont be showin u my fist, you be gettin my 9, in yo face ©ßR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rap#3:

Stick that pipe to yo mouth, let the smoke fill yo lungs, I can't take this shit, I want to toke some mo. You want your turn to take a hit, bitch, all yo gunna get is a big pile of shit, throw me a couple oxys, crush that shit, and take it to your dome. I hear the phone, it sounds like a million fucking speakers, i cant see straight, wash it down with a 5th of crown. Bitch we be hittin dis all night, lets go to town, find some punks, get in a fight, dull the pain, and bitch, we got some mo to gain. Take out the 9, shoot the fuck, and leave his body to rot in the rain. I jus wanna take them oxys, get dem in my system, and bitch, when i aint got em, i really miss dem. I need dis shit, so light up dat bong, and give me a nice, long hit...Im tellin ya right now, we be breakin rules, rollin'thru town and hittin dem bitches, mane ....fuck dem laws, fuck dem cops... ©ßR

Ok, so their not that great but so what....

7. thanks homie:cool: , this is my homie J-YounG and me(aka CapZ)>>(freestyle)

WhO i B:JyOuNg TiLL i DiE
    My HooD:JeRzY iz where i ride
    Been LiVin:18 years i aint gon lie
    WaT i Do:VeRbAllY AbUsE Mcz
    AyO ItZ craZy ThE wAy I fRee WeRdZ HiT uR sKULL n SpLIt Ur BrAin iN 3 My LiNez ShoCks u LikE THUNDeR So Ya NiGGaz CaNt c Me LiKe StEvIe WoNdEr tHeY b LiKe DaMMiT maN LiKe PiT-BuLL
    CuZ My VeRbSz r ShArP N NiG ThEY wOuLd RiP-You
    N i DoNT cArE LeTz GeT iT On Cuz U lIkE a tOiLeT BoWl u AlWaYz GeT ShITTed ON n BuT Ya NiGGaz LooK mAd PrEppY Yo I Roc HooDiEs LiKe EmInEm in The Mosh Video
    haha yea fo' real(my verse) look no further then 2 hard hitin' mc's
    that cant get touch like a disease(homie please....)
    we ready to kill anybody// we dangerous man,,,,, u just dont understand
    we come outta nowhere blastin' ya like a gun// everytime we spit u know we do it fo' fun
    am sHoutin' THUG LIFE like pac// u know me and J iz always straped
    got ya payin' attenion to this freestyle track
    me and J been repin' our hoods from way way back//we old school like that....
    like rakim and krs-one// we learned from dem FOOL
    so u know we gonna be cool like dem// my style is so different kinda like a hispanic EMINEM
    WE DONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``:cool: keep spitin',chokeN' and tokin' that GREEN SHIT:smoke:

8. Good shit mane, that was some straight up bomb ass rap.. but i'm callin you out to a rap battle.. I'll start it, gimme a few minutes while I type it on my next post..

9. Yo, Young you think you can rap
    I am hearin yo lyrics and I ain't seein crap
    I don't know who you think you are, but bitch, Ima smash your face wit a crow bar...
    Im pretty cool, Im startin calm, but by the end of this night ima be smokin you like a bomb
    I got my boys, they be here, all we need is shout, so here we go, time to blow...
    We jump in the car, I be in the back seat, trippin off my mary jane
    I am a gangsta on a mission, got nothin to gain
    As we drivin thru the city pushin our 600 to the limit, thru the rain
    We got the popo hot on our trail, by this time it startin to hail
    I roll down tha window and pop some caps
    I dont know what Im doin, smoked all my mary jane and now Im feelin a bit insane
    But tonight boys, its our time to shine, push this shit and smoke them fucks
    As we pullin off the interstate we hear the engine scream
    The red and blue lights are a blurr all just a bright gleam
    We pump the bass and roll into the ATL
    As we jump from the car we prepare for hell
    13 cops roll from their cars, pullin their steel
    they start to shoot, so many bullets flyin by, im thinkin shit mane, im gunna die
    J-D jumps and shoots the fuck up in his dome
    by the time this shit is done i won't be goin home
    no not home, not for a long time...
    So lets smoke this last dime and prepare for our last night..
    We won't give up, no mutha fucka, not without a fight, but bitch.. its aight..
    So all we'z got to say is PEACE OUT MUTHA FUCKAZ!

Ok.. not the best.. but hey I'm outta weed and I'm not blazed and i cant rap un-blazed!

10. lol it's all good homie(now remember we still kool this is just a battle)>>

aimed>Yo, Young you think you can rap
    I am hearin yo lyrics and I ain't seein crap

(HAHA) IGHT ight let me drop this quick battle diss
    u got sum clueles ryhmes kinda like chingy
    all that mumblin' aint rap homie(who are u 50 cent??)
    u stumblin' like a wannabe gangsta HILLbilly(haha)
    my C-style and krazy ability is so sick man......
    AIMEDFORDEATH is right u are AIMEDFO'death cuz my flow is KILLIN' ya wack as raps
    they call me that young mc Capz// u betta be willin' to step up
    if not then it's time u SHUT tha UP//and listen to sum real rap
    i dont need my AK 47 to bust a cap on ya
    i love battlin' like me fuckin' wit ur MAMMA everytime(ooooo shit he didnt go there)
    yes i did..... indeed am not afraid to say what i gotta say
    dont even think of replyin' again // cuz i know and u know your flow is gay
    am sorry my friend..... but u know and i know i dont pretend// when i rap tha truth
    am sayin' it's over aimed, am sorry to TELL YOU...........................(tha truth)
    ha we still home boyz homie let's smoke one up:smoke:

11. damn mane! I gotta hand it to ya! that was some pretty bomb shit! I gotta say you won that battle.. yeah damn right man, we still good! I wish we could blaze one cuz im outta my buddah =(

12. it's all good... awww fo' real that sucks man....... i just bought 2 0Z'S today of sum haze:smoke: am feelin' it big time(am all fucked up,lol) i still got alot tho.... kinda wished my 4 homies could blaze it wit me but they're all wit there family over LA(they comin' back next month) so am smokin' all this shiiiit by myself , u smokin' wit me in spirt AIMED:cool: :smoke:

13. funny shit

14. thats some bomb shit mane!

15. thanks... ay which link worked??both???

16. eh... bottom one i think? I dunno my STML is kicking in lol.. I have no short term memory for shit right now haha!

17. yo those were some real good raps guys keep postin shit as you get more, but i'm gonna drop a freestyle makin it up as i type...

shit everybody knows from my first verse right
    we pack the fat sack and we cheif up all night
    and when we ain't blazin there's a reason for sure
    cause we're waitin for our bud to cure, hell yeah
    so as you can see we be high again more than amsterdam's finest
    sittin back in my homie's cadillac rollin up her royal HIGHness
    downtown in LG we rollin up blunts and j's
    cashed and full of THC from our strawberry haze
    we roll wit any type of bud as long as it aint shake
    leafs covered keif smothered like we smokin Frosted Flakes
    these rhymes come to my mind like that no time invest in it
    and it still is more meaningful than a bible's testament
    and i'm not tryin to be a thug or act like i'm black
    i just speak what comes to mind after inhalin a sack
    so don't be like 4degrees and try to talk shit
    cause i dont give a fuck you can get down and suck on my dick
    i got them golden crown flows you just got shit brown flows

18. lol that was tight , fuck am high as fuck right now, let me spit one really quick

i've be rollin' my ziggy wit my fiffty (sack)
    i got 7 joints and there's more out back(my homies rollin' zigs outside to)
    shit we even got blunts fo' me and you
    let me show u how to stunt//am lookin' and stearin' at those cunts(fuckin' around wit my hydro) i just cant let that shit go
    am kinda pissy when it comes to my shit
    just like a WORK IT track from missy(HAHA)
    got ya wonderin' what will he do
    i'l just smack dem dumb fools
    now listen to sum of these BUDDAH tunes~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    mmmmmm we all fucked up// what luck these lil' sluts came up in front
    me and my homies like DAMNNNNN,,,,, (shit let's fuck) dem,lol
    and we did, so we wuz high and had sex thanks to weed
    and that's what i did all day INDEED
    blazin' it and fuckin'// shit what else can i say~~~~~~~~~~SMOKE SUM MARY JANE:smoking: