Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prolly should have gone with that, might have been cheaper lol, using 1” PVC. Thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. It works my man, 1” is probably better for your heavy girls.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Finished trimming 2/3rds of the Gigabud today, looking like it will be a real nice yield as always from GB. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. That looks dank !!
    Niooooce !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. How do you avoid bringing unwanted pests in with that comfrey? Wouldnt mind doing that with mine! Would comfrey meal work just the same?

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. #1906 Prepper420, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    I spray them with Neem oil before I chop & drop! Also spray off with a hose too. But their are no guarantees!! Which is why I spend the bucks on good Bugs!

• Like Like x 4
  7. #1907 Tommy McCain, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    download (1).jpg

Dude....bro....just got this book. Ok. You and I are not obsessed with this plant. We are all beginners. We all know nothing. Get ready to be humbled.

Let's just say the rabbit hole goes way deeper then we knew.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. I feel like a beginner sometimes lol,
    Sounds like a good read! Will have to get that after I finish this current book.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. We press unpasturized cider ever year from our orchard. I bought a wine kit last winter, hopefully I get around to making a few gallons this year.

Is that a good book for beginners?

Hard cider would make killer gifts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m learning from my mother in law, and she said this book is her brew bible. Excellent information in here! She wants open a meadery and have me brew for her, lots of heavy lifting in brewing. I also read this book, but the first mentioned so far as been the best.
    [​IMG]

11. This mead she made with kief in it that I donated to this project, it’s a year old now I think, doesn’t get you high, just alcohol buzzed.
    [​IMG]

Some more random meads.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. Was gifted a cut of GG4, supposed to be the clone only version from Cali...we’ll see...I’ve grown the original when I lived in cali in 2015. So looking forward to seeing what I got here![​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. Whats that all about? Me like the alcohol lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Little update on the Pineapple Express & Kosher x Tangie!

1st and 4th pic is the 24k Gold
    2nd and 3rd is the Pineapple Express!

Pineapple is fading entirely to fast, kinda think I may have root aphids. But weird because I gave two treatments of beneficial nematodes so not sure whats up! Hope I can get it under control before I put the next round into the containers. These should both make it to harvest I'm sure.. View attachment 2515482 1007181145a.jpg 1007181142b.jpg 1007181142.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. Oh man, that would be the worst if you had root critters!! Could try watering in soap nuts, might drive them out.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mead is a honey wine traditionally made with yeast, water, and honey. You can make it at home very easily!

• Like Like x 2
  17. For some reason the picture did not upload correctly. I fixed it. This is Robert Clark ( same author as
    Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis), and it reads more like a college text book on the plant. A lot of history and information on how different cultures use the plant. He does the best job I have ever read explaining the differences between the hemp plant from Europe and the plant we love (drug variety).

• Like Like x 3
  18. Had no idea! Will look into it! Thanks Prep

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Made this strawberry mead tonight!
    [​IMG]

2lbs Strawberries, 3 tbsp golden raisins, 5 tsps of lime juice and 1 qt honey! Blended with yeast and spring water.

• Like Like x 4
  20. How long do you have to let it sit?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.