Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I burn them. I was around in the 90's and have that high level of paranoia that comes from the war on drugs. I honestly would be the most disappointing bust for a narcotics officer because I am so small.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks Captain, I will probably switch to that method for summer grows! Didnt think I would have to worry using cobs but ah well..

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dang, that mini split requires some serious modification..don't think ill be doing that quite yet haha. Need to own the home first. I also dont know an electrician - or really trust anybody unfortunately.

So the free standing/portable would have to have hot air vented outside? Seems my options for cooling are fairly slim, especially with not wanting to pull too much juice!

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you look at mine you’ll notice I took insulated ducting and ripped the plastic duct out, slide the insulation over the AC exhaust tube. Very important to keeping the heat OUT of your room.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My most successful attempt I put the dome in a cardboard box with a 2' t5 which maintained a temp of 23-25°c inside the box . Roots did not show for 2 to 3 weeks. I have not tried a heating mat.

Honestly I am quite pleased with the aero cloner method and it definitely be my method going forward.

Cheers Prepper420

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. That’s great, whatever works best for you! We live all over the world and have very different environments so just because it works well for me, may not work so well for everyone else.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #1227 Chronickitty, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Diatmacious earth. Cinnamon powder. Limonene to throw off there whole smelling system and ant nematodes! Grow peppermint too and spray it everywhere!

• Like Like x 2
  8. #1228 Chronickitty, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    The government is just trying to control us bro. They don't want us being rich in medicine. Always relying on them for more. I say grow big or don't grow at home!

• Like Like x 2
  9. What kind of cobs are you running?? Happy 420 everyone!

10. Happy 4/20 everybody!!! May the Ganja Goddess smile upon you all!

• Like Like x 6
  11. Giant Pumpkins looking good. Grow!!! Can’t wait to ferment these bad mama jammas.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Friday! Don’t forget to start your Kelp/Humic Acid soak for use tomorrow!
    IMG_1558.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. Forgot the pic lol
    IMG_1557.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  14. Happy 4/20 Prep.

What are you and everyone else smoking today?

Bodhi Dragon Fruit

• Like Like x 5
  15. Ugg I’m jelly , I’m out of my ful power and every grow store in 30 miles is out of stock . Something with the manufacturer . Idk . Looks like I have to online it .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Smoking Gigabud & Krunkz Purple Fantasy today!

• Like Like x 2
  17. It’s in stock on BAS. I read a super crazy article this morning about Monsanto using a front company at Cannabis grow shows to sell products with a look a like Bio-Ag label, straight rip off. Monsanto, Marijuana, & Maximum Yield Hydroponics Expo

Also, Monsanto just bought Sunlight Supply, which makes tons of stuff, some of which I use, like Hortilux bulbs. So frustrating. They’re already trying to GMO cannabis seeds. Capitalism is such bullshit.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah times are a changing. Monsanto is gonna try to control it all like they do with other crops. Crazy to think that a chemical company has any say in food crop or anything. They claim so many of their product are "organic" which is just a load of manure. But not literally unfortunately lol hate those bastards.

Happy 4/20 man hope it's nice n smokey

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  19. Timbers 4vl I think...its the 4 Vero 29's! Two at 3000k and two at 3500k. Next time ill make sure to put drivers outside of tent

• Like Like x 1
  20. Happy 420 Prepper and friends! Have a blessed day! Smokin me some black afghani btw

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.