Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veg shots[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Spread Beneficial Nematodes on the lawn today![​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You have gnats?

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

4. No gnats, these species of beneficial nematodes goes after fleas mainly, ticks, and a lot of other soil pests. Did this to help protect the dogs.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Bubblegum Purpz
    [​IMG]

Blue Cheese x Guerrilla Cookies
    [​IMG]

HSO Chemdawg in 2gals
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Purple Moon Kookiez
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Gigabud[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. man that mulch carpet, so sexy :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thanks! It is pretty thick on most of these pots! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. 3x Gigabud and 1x Bubblegum Purpz (front)
    [​IMG]

Gummy Bear, pretty weak plant, seems to be doing a little better last couple of days but if it doesn't improve, getting chopped..
    [​IMG]

6x HSO Chemdawg, all very uniform so far.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 7x Bubblegum Purpz[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. 7x Blue Cheese x Guerrilla Cookies
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. Put up shelving outside of the flower room. Nice to be able to see everything at a glance.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  14. Everything still in veg. Started transplanting the comfirmed females into 20's and using 48" tall tomatoe cages.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Added another 6" fan at the end here to help air movement! Hoping this really helps with the heat!

Going to fire up the last HPS tonight and see what happens! Only have 2 empty 20'gals left, just waiting on these last couple of plants in 2gals to show sex. Then it's time to refill the 16x 2gals with fresh soil and start the process all over again.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. A friend of mine gifted me a flowering product. Sounds like expensive molasses...but it's Free so I will try it out this flower cycle.
    (Supposed to be organic, will see with more research.)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. All 20's filled! Just have a Purple Moon Kookiez that I am waiting on to show sex. It will go into a 10gal if it's a female.
    [​IMG]

Blue Cheese x Guerrilla Cookies cross is looking good so far.
    [​IMG]

Taking two clones per female. Still waiting on the Chemdawg to be big enough to clone.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. The Purple Moon Kookiez was a male. Oh well..
    Looks like this flowering cycle will be 3x Gigabuds, 6x HSO Chemdawg, 7x Bubblegum Purpz.

• Like Like x 2
  19. This Gigabud is taking off!! Going to have to keep her in check while the rest catch up. She's 24" tall while everyone is 16" or below.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. I have been looking at CO2 Day/Night monitors, tank regulator, 20lb tanks and it's looking like $400-500 dollars for all that plus trips to get refills. I am trying to be under the radar here...not wanting to be seen with CO2 tanks either. So I found what I hope is a middle ground and much much cheaper.

DIY CO2 with Sugar & Yeast.
    homemade co2 using fermentation. The recipe they give is:

1Qt. non chlorinated luke warm H2O
    3 cups of sugar
    3 tsp. or packet of yeast

mix ingredients in gallon jug
    drill hole in lid of jug
    screw lid on jug
    insert straw or tubing into hole in lid so the end of the tube in the jug is 2 inches above solution, and seal penetration with tape

They say this will give your plants CO2 for three weeks.

We shall see!! Have 2x 1gal jugs that I will use for this. Lights come on in 45 mins and will start with one jug for 24 hrs and see what CO2 ppms are. Then add 2nd jug if needed.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.