Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks bud! You too!

• Like Like x 1
  2. YES that's what I'm trying to find so I know it's a good one! Why head it a pain to grow??

It tastes super earthy. I got like 2gs of oil in total from 6.5gs of some super frosty, Danky ass medicine! Most I've only ever got was a 1.5 g of oil from 6g of hash plant a long time ago. And even the second batch of oil turned a bit green but it did not change the taste at all! Super terpy! Will be getting that from the dispensary again!

• Like Like x 1
  3. My plants seem to be burning just a tad...is the 1/1/1 base mix , cspm Malibu & pumice too rich of a medium to start seeds out in? Ones doing pretty good but my dark devil is pretty fussy. Didn't think 1/3 compost was THAT rich...

4. Can you put up a pic of them??

5. #845 Midwest Wormfest, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Pic doesn't show much, its just really pale and has pretty slow growth..this is day 14 from sprouting. Weak ass stem too
    1519514226539.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. It’s a very fragile (stem strength). Brush up against the plant and snap a branch right off.

7. The base mix should be fine minus amendments. How is it drinking? Slow?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fairly yeah, been awhile since I've got my hands dirty so I don't have much to go by tho. I was thinking it was just the DD but then realized my other one is kinda wanting to yellow up on the veins as well

• Like Like x 1
  9. God damnit.. well I still wanna try!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Do it! I would make sure it gets plenty of Silica and keep fans moving air around it but not on it. Some CalPhos would prolly be great too. Honestly when I grew it I was just starting out in Organics. I know soooooo much more now. If given the same plants as back then, could grow some beasts. Lol.

11. I lift my pots a tiny bit to check for moisture levels. You’ll get a feel quickly for how much water is in there based off the weight. That helps you adjust your watering amounts per pot. Young plants can be easily overwhelmed and sometimes we just need to step back for a sec with the watering can and let them dry out a little, don’t want the soil to get anaerobic. And it helps them push roots out farther looking for the water in the bottom of the pot. Don’t let it completely dry out either.

If it’s not a watering issue, then it could be nutrient, and the Silica/Kelp/Humic Acid spray is prefect for young plants! You could also soak a little Alfalfa meal in it, 1/2 - 1 tsp per gal.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Flower
    Darkshine
    IMG_1219.JPG

Bubblegum Purpz
    IMG_1220.JPG

(LDK x SD) x GDP
    IMG_1221.JPG

Gigabud(s)
    IMG_1222.JPG IMG_1223.JPG IMG_1224.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I added no kind of liming agent at the beginning to that 1/1/1 base mix. Surely that's not the issue?

Looking good as always! Is this darkshines last go? Or you keeping it in rotation?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Midwest it could be a slight overwatering. They tend to dampen off with too much water and that is what usually causes the stem to be so fragile right there because it's starting to show effects of the dampness. You think maybe it could be that? Easy fix would be to let it dry out before watering again and then when you do water water from the bottom and less water.

Gonna have to be uber careful during transplant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  15. Its possible I suppose. Especially if its doubtful my mix is causing the issues..isn't it possible to start a seed in fresh coots mix? I thought I read that multiple times on the revisited thread

I hate troubleshooting

• Like Like x 1
  16. I would always add liming agent. Good EWC does offer some ph buffering but with the acidic peat moss, never hurts to be safe.

I am keeping her around in veg. Have a little mom. We’ll see how the smoke is this time and see. I think I have a couple more seeds too.

Itching to wet my next seeds lol, Fuego x SD.
    Doing a bunch of transplanting tomorrow of Wedding Cake going into 20’s! So in a couple of weeks those will hit flower.

• Like Like x 4
  17. #857 Chronickitty, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Okay thanks bro I'll keep that in mind! Mmmmm beastly buds!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Going to be trimming all day...
    IMG_1243.JPG IMG_1244.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I wish I could pay people to do this for me! But it’s nice to have full jars and blazing joints all morning again.

Always works in cycles lol
    I run out of flower but have dabs.
    I run out of dabs but have flower.

Need to run this purple trim for more dabs! Then I’ll have both!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.