Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overall everything is doing pretty well. 7.5 weeks into flower, will be Harvesting 5x Chemdawgs, 2x Bubblegum Purpz starting at the 8 week mark. Going to space the chop out so I don't have to dry and trim this all at once.

The 3x Gigabud looks like it needs 9 weeks.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Prepper you're killing it man! That's an awesome job!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks Possuum! Been a pretty easy round, only minor nutrient issues, one hermi, and just now found some mites. Ordered 10k Green Lacewing eggs, got to bring the THUNDER into this Dome!
    "You know the law: Two men enter, one man leaves."

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dude, that looks like a hella lota ganja growing in there - is that all for personal use?

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's only 16x 20gals and 2x 10gals (one is in Veg). While my gf and I smoke a LOT, the garden has to pay for itself.

I also need a lot of weed for making edibles and I give some trim away to medical patients so they can make their own meds. I have plans this year to make and cure my own Hash and Canna-Cigars! Can never have enough weed, so much you can do with it!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Chocolate Mint OG clones are rooted!! Think it was only 4 days! Just dipped the cuttings in fresh Aloe Vera and plugged in Root Riot cubes.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. great stuff. Been following your thread, good work. you ever do any breeding projects?

8. I did a breeding project in 2015. In which I took Guerrilla Cookies male pollen and dusted a variety of females just to see what happened. It was a learning experience and most of the seeds were worthless. I just planted most of them a month ago. One surviving female made the grade. Blue Cheese x GC.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Turns out this plant is a hermi, kicking myself for not catching it earlier!! Fuck Me!! This whole harvest is going to be just fucked up after two hermi's in the garden...thinking about just chopping it all today...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. The Good news is that my Neem Trees came in today!! [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. that sucks about the hermies, i had one sneak by me this year, it was an OG cross, had two of threm, the one started throwing hermie flowers around week 8-9 in flowers. Was that the cross you did that hermied? i did a cross last year i really liked but did not get a male this year and was not able to breed it back... bummer... where did you order your neem trees from?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Neemtreefarms.com

My cross Blue Cheese x GC hermi's along with an HSO Chemdawg.

We are thinking of just turning it all into Hash and not even fucking with it lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. sure sure, what kine hash, dry ice?.. im gonna do a big has run too, leaning toward dry ice, havent done it before, just bubble

14. I was thinking about doing the bubble bags. I'd like to get an oz brick of hash and cure it for a year. And some dry sift for lining joints/bowls.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I just finished up 2 x 50 gallon worm pots in a soil mix and on my tomatoes. I am putting all the necessities together for 2 x 100 gallons in a shed but it peaked at around 100 F for most this week were I am at. These temps this late in the year...it does help with getting extra thermal composting done .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. That's really hot! 100gals worth of EWC sounds amazing! What are you blending together for your new compost shed?

So happy fall is here where I live, really helping keep my temps down when the AC is not fighting the outside temps along with my 80F grow room.

17. #277 Tommy McCain, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    We have horses so I use that and mostly yard waste as a base. We also have chickens and I will mix a little in the pile. This sits for three to six months and I turn it when I think it looks "flat". I have used perlite but I think I may try rice hulls or something that breaks down for aeration this time. I have a farmer friend that sells me kelp meal at his cost of $1.00 a pound. So I feed a ton of kelp and other amendments. This round I am going to add some grain meals as feed...soy, corn, all organic.

Edit: We have a small organic farm. This is the need for the EWC...not for anything I grow personally.

18. Sounds like you're living the dream there!! Miss having animals and living on a farm. I live in City limits now and it's definitely an adjustment...can't do half of the things I want to do and city code enforcement is always on the prowl. I plan on only staying in the home until it's paid off and then I will be looking for wooded land that I can start a sustainable micro farm up north somewhere, family has been talking about all throwing in on land in Canada if this country gets any worse...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Harvest time is the best time!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. Chopping these last 2 Chemdawgs today[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.