Free Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Johnny Blazed, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Free Miscrosoft Points, if you got some time to kill

I know theres loads of sites that offer this sort of shit, but this is the only one ive tried where i got something out of them.

The new call of duty 4 maps came out the other day which u need points to download, after moaning about it to my mate on msn he sent me a link to a site where i could earn them.

So off i went to see wat it was saying.
    spent like 3-4hours filling in the free offers and doing surveys, then noticed my points had stopped going up, so i thought it was another shitty site and went to bed.
    Next morning i had a email from the site saying my balance was now 20.45 and had a link to spend them on the site, of corse i got straight to it and choose the microsoft points(1600 for 20 points).
    Less then 8 hours later i had a email with my points code, which of corse i tried and i now have my map pack!!"!!!

Its not only console points u can get, u can get any game,cd,dvd,console,mp3 players,ebay vouchers or anything from amazon
    You can also send them the link for any item onthe net, and they will tell you how many points it willcost then buy it for you.

Of corse im sharing this because i get bonus points for refering ppl, but its also a 2 way thing, cos by getting refered and not finding the site through a search engine you have ALL the free offers open to you aswell.

oh and theres no credit card info or cash needed at any point.

at the end of the day it sounds kinda long, but i got my microsoft points in under 4 hrs.

If you got free time you might aswell give it a go!!!!

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=59996

2. spammer. Cut the crap. come on...

3. its all legit, what makes it spam?

4. ya there's a difference between sharing a cool deal with the city and trying to sell us some bullshit. you can ussually tell it when someone with the name " free cd's now!" joins and his only post is "GO TO THIS WEBSITE FOR FREE CD'S OMG OMG OMG DO IT YAAAAAAAAAAA"