Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Jan 28, 2010.

1. #1 Weed_Pleez_123, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    I just started getting free weed from a friend :smoking:. He plans to supply me with free weed on a regular basis. Anyway, I'd like to do something appropriate in return but lack ideas, mostly because:

1. He won't accept money.
    2. He won't smoke my weed.
    3. I make very little money.
    4. He doesn't do any drugs except weed, alcohol, and tobacco (which he's trying to quit)
    5. He's in a committed relationship. So no sex-related favors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. ughhhhh... this thread makes my head hurt.

3. generous friend, Im like that sorta

4. burn him a cd of music he likes, or buy him munchies

5. blowjobs

6. I had a friend that would do that over the summer, eventually he stopped though.

It was nice getting a free Half Oz. of kush a week for free :)

7. or rimjobs :D

8. He might like a BJ (haha that put a nasty image in ur head I bet).

Just kidding, unless ur a chick, then I'm not kidding.

9. dude u are so lucky:smoking:. u just receive free weed without being allowed to pay back?:eek: i wish i had that deal...:smoking:

10. I'm no chick.

11. Cook him some good food. Always a plus for stoners.

12. invite him over grill up some steaks and while said steaks are being grilled have a chick give him a BJ, making sure to mind the step children. This is the only acceptable form of payment in this situation IMHO. :wave:

13. Lol, made my day a bit funnier : ) Well i hav a friend who used to supply me with CHEAP nice weed on a regular basis. I mean he would give me a fifty bag of some NICE stuff, but wouldn't take more than a twenty for that. Then one day he moved away and now im sad

The good part is that he called me recently and tomorrow hes givin me a shitload of his usual stuff + a nice pipe all for $50 so im kinda happy.

You really are lucky to have a friend like that. Have a nice day, OP

14. ^Agreed.

I think if you pay for movies or dinner every once in a while then it should be good.

15. Thanks. You have a nice day as well.