Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holysmokes, Dec 24, 2008.

1. sounds supicous, right? i was iming this guy the other day, generally discussing weed, he was telling me about how it helps him stay off vicadin and so on, anyway, i asked him where he got supplied and started talking about a "buddys brother." this so called "buddy's brother" grows a whole shitload of decent bud, and he said he got a lb off of him. i said, "how much? and dont even say free." he said, "fine, i wont. ill just say no money at all, or anything else either." i was like, WTF? so i asked him if i could get an o for at least a discount nextime he got a pickup (which is supposedly gonna be right soon). he said he could work something out. fast forward to tonight, i get on aim and ask him whats the word and he says that its a good possibility that hell have the stuff when i get into town (he lives pretty far away, im visiting a friend down there). i asked him how much should i expect to pay, he says this:

"i dont slang"
    "so bring no money at all"

at this point im like WTF and i started thanking him of the chain, and he says things like "dont be so thankfull, its just green" and "im just trying to enjoy life" and "happiness shouldnt cost anything" blah blah blah.

ready for the catch?

ive never met the guy in person. ive talked to him, i know alot of people who do know him and vouch for him, ive read all his blogs, but ive never met him. so im pretty suspicious.

BUT its not as bad as it sounds. im supposed to meet him at said friends house, there is gonna be plenty of people around, its not like im going to just waltz up to some guy ive never met in unknown territory. plenty of people i trust know him, chill with him, vouch for him, say hes legit. so im not worried about getting jumped. and i am gonna test it to make sure its not laced (take a small ass toke to be sure its not wet).

any thoughts/advice?

2. Sounds like a pretty chill dude. Just make sure you have lots of friends you trust around... you don't want to get set up by cops or nothing, although I doubt thatll happen if your friends know the kid.

Doesnt sound too farfetched though. If he gets it for free I imagine he wouldn't have any problem giving it away for free either... either way stay on your feet ;)

3. have the guy and one of ur friends take the first hit, then take one after them. kinda like when the queens and kings used their jesters as food taste testers

4. ill do my best, lol, thanks for the input

5. thanks for that, it hadnt occured to me

6. Lamo he knows your over 18 right? Dont go alone lol.:smoking:

7. #7 holysmokes, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008

yeah, hes 29. still a bit of a kid though, you know? very wise, very philisophical. hes an interesting guy to talk to, we see eye to eye on alot of issues.

EDIT: ill hafta post pics if i do get a pickup, though, so everybody can see the fruits of my labor lol

8. I would just be careful man and go pick up a free oz.,

9. thats the plan:smoking:

i dont mean to overeact or sniff a gift horse or anything, but i was taught not to believe in favors, and that theirs no such thing as a free lunch. no ones ever done me a favor like this, we dont have any history, so why should he? idk maybe im just paranoid.

im still gonna pick it up, though:D

10. dude id be careful. Sounds too good to be true, could also be a cop setting you up. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is

11. Nobody else seems to have thought of this, but... Maybe he wants anal pleasures in return?
    Or maybe it's just me... Either way, unless you're into that kind of stuff, keep your lungs safe and your sphinxter safer.

12. yeah, it has occured to me, but i dont think so. and if he tried it, i dont think the folks im gonna be with would stand for all that.

plus, i dont usally try to act gangster and say ill knife someone, but if he tries to become an anal assasin on me, ill knife him. right in the kidney:p

13. Sounds like a plan.

14. just be cautious
    if i had to guess though, just sounds like a laid back stoner who really believes in karma or something

15. That is so fucking awesome.

Sounds "too good to be true" but then the guy sounds trusted and legit. Hope you give him greens!

16. that was my guess

thank god theres a few of those left

17. dude wants your buttsecks, be careful man...

18. dude who doesnt want free buttsecks, paper bags are damn cheap nowadays

19. This is true. I have found this out many times in my life.

20. he wants to suck your dick or you to suck his.