Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free Weed Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by roKa420, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Take a short drive to go visit my friends from my old college town and I run into my old roommate.

"Want to go on a dip(smoke+drive)?" I say sure.

End up going the route we ALWAYS use to take whenever we went on a dip. We start thinking of the partying we did in our old apartment and says "hey, don't I owe you money from that last sack we bought together?" and he stuns me. Never in my mind did I think he would remember something like that after some time. I honestly couldn't remember if he did or not, but he said "here, take my last half 1/8th and we will call it even?" so, of course I said yes. Pics below. Good ol' california grown straight up chronic.

[​IMG]

2. You and me use the same battaries.

you could roll a nice pinner with that.

3. If its free its for me- Huh buddy Looks Good Toke it Up

4. Big ups to your friend, good friends rock. JOE>

5. shit looks nice boy! and nothing like the surprise of a free sack!

6. Yeah, best deal for batteries, unless you don't have the money to buy it in the first place.

Or two fat bowls out of my bubbler.

7. Great green, all the greater for the price ;)

8. Word, don't you love the pot-head society?

9. Yup that bud looks great man! Friends rock. :smoke:

10. jesus u lucky sonn of a bitch

11. ha yea dude, down here most people are poor and stingy as shit. nice pick up

12. couldnt put it any better

13. Congratz on the nice bud and awesome friend. Light that shit up and enjoy! :smoking:

14. pinner...? maybe a huge one

15. i dont know the size of your pinners but that weed would equal a couple "fatties" for me

16. I don't think I could roll a couple of fatties with that but a 2 bowls out of a bong.

17. damn you guys must pack fat ass bowls because that right there would be 5-7 bowls for me.

18. i hope u smoke him out with da bud..lol.. it would been da nice thing to do..

19. I totally agree. Same here. Hoot that shit up!