Free weed, and new hook up

Discussion in 'General' started by davidtokehead, May 3, 2012.

1. So today i was at work (KFC) and i was taking this dudes order that was high as fuck, but was chill he reeked like some good chronic, so i handed him his order and threw in 2apple pies for free, a was like " i threw something inthere for ya for tha munchies" he looks at me and says "yeah man that raspberry kush gets yeah" he was likke " you smoke" i was like yeah" then he was like, hey you you working tomorrow same time? i was like yeah dude, so he said he was gonna bring me a sample to try it out, he said he grows for some local dispensaries, and he said he excepts donations of 150 an oz. so i guess ima bee getting some free bud to try out tomorrow
    ill post pics if he actually gets it:smoke:
    has anyone had raspberry kush before?

2. Probably just the name he gives it since he grows. Either way it sound like some good bud. I would be stoked if that happened to me!

3. Sounds like a promising endeavor! However, depending on your location - green-thumbs should be a bit more discreet. ;)

4. Did the dude ever come back?? I'd put money on that he was so baked he forgot where he got his KFC. "When and where the fuck did I get this?!?" *Takes another bite of chicken*

:D

:smoke: