Free Video Concerts on the Web

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by cowboysaxman, May 29, 2002.

1. HOT CONCERTS

Watch full length concert videos of your favorite bands for
    free over the Web: Aaron Carter, The Go-Go's, Lit, David Gray,
    The Bangles, Duran Duran, Everlast, Outkast, Motley Crue, The
    Corrs, Huey Lewis & the News, Public Enemy, Linkin Park, Styx,
    and many many more!

http://www.hotconcerts.com

Just thought ya'll might wanna check this out. :D :D :smoking:

2. woohoo! thanx for the link :)
    phishheads' a download addict, so he'll visit that i am sure.
    xo~

3. ha! I already did. Just didn't have a chance to respond yet. Thanks Cowboy, I found a lot of good video's on there. Ending up getting linked to the House of Blues video page and found some Rusted Root that was really good. Lots of other bands I want to check out as well. Thanks again for the cool link!

4. Well i don't know shit about growin', lol, but i'll listen to any kinda' music, so I run across some cool links once in awhile! :D :D

5. cowboysaxman you should definitely check out some rusted root! I have heard nothing but good from them and stumbled upon one of their performances @ the further tour last summer. DEFINITELY a fun band, with emphasis on drums/congos and a very unique sound, Phishhead tells me they're known by many as "heavily influenced by Santana" (which I didn't know, so there ya go!).

GOOD MUSIC FOR THE SOUL! (of course, what isn't??!)

6. I've always loved the Congo's!! Whenever PoohGator asks what I want for my B-day, or christmas,etc., I always say Congo drums!! LOL But they are VERY expensive and WAY down on the ole priority list, lol :D :smoking: And I've always been a Santana fan, so I'll be sure to check out rusted root!!

"MUSIC SOOTHES THE SAVAGE BEAST"