Free tattoos for life..but it might not be worth it

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BloodRi0t, Oct 20, 2012.

1. There's a shop pretty close to the area I live at that has a deal, you let them tattoo a smiley face on your..... Let's just say its the one place a male would never ever want a needle near, and they'll give you free tattoos for life. All the artists there are talented and the shop is actually really nice. I'm considering this, anyone got an opinion on if it would be worth it or not? The more I think about it the more it seems like a good idea to go for it. Like, why the hell not?

2. Do it. Whats a little bit of pain for a lifetime of free art right?

3. So do the tattoo artists get a sexual thrill when they tattoo a happy face on your genitals?

4. no. and how does this even make sense for the shop to do this? they just want to be tatting up people for free for a lifetime? i thought the point of running a business was to make money.

5. Pics of the shop advertisement or its bs

6. Do it. I don't think a smiley face on your dick is gonna effect anybody.

7. What if you are a chick and want in on this deal?

But i don't really see how this is good for the shop at all. They would be losing money doing this.

8. Get some numbing cream n do it

9. That is like them owning you and taking caring of you! Fuck that shit. Have some artistic integrity and think about what you want on your body.

10. What if they just force you to get a tattoo Atleast once every year

11. Fuckin do it man. You can always get it lasered off, prob wouldn't be that agonizingly painful

12. Fuck, if there was a deal like that in my town I would have done it as soon as I saw it. One little smiley face for free tattoos for the rest of your life? That's too good a deal to miss if it's legit.

13. Okay let me explain something to you. Tattoos are very expensive, so, many people don't get alot of tattoos because they cost alot of money. Now, offering someone free tattoos for life means that they are likely to get alot of their body covered in tattoos and therefore will be a free walking advertisement for the shop for the rest of their life. Not many people are willing to get their gentials tattooed. But those who are brave enough to do it will only go to that tattoo shop and therefore will send anyone who likes their tattoos to that shop (and those who don't want their gentials tattood will pay.) So it is a business strategy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This thread is from 2012 lol wow i almost got trolled there

• Like Like x 2