Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free sandwiches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaeh6, Jul 28, 2009.

1. A story I felt like sharing.
    So me and my friend
    [​IMG] "Adam" decided to do a lil hanging out this past weekend. He picked me up, and we were off on our journey. Beginning with solid hits from his perc'd PURP bong with an ashcatcher,
    [​IMG]
    we finished off with a bowl from my spoon and got the munchies like crazy. Now, as you may well know, when a stoner wants food, stoner gets food, even though they may not have any money... Well anyways, after going to safeway, we discovered we had both left our wallets at home, so we got our magic coupon and got this food and drink for free..
    [​IMG]

...and we ate

[​IMG]

share, motherf-cker.

[​IMG]

..cmon..

[​IMG]

aah... there we go.

Well, after this we went to some apartments and swam and I'm too lazy to type the rest so... The End. I hope you enjoyed it.

BONUS:
    Beginning of sammich eating:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the sad end:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]