Free Samples

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Afroholic4RO20, Aug 12, 2009.

1. #1 Afroholic4RO20, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    Hi, all.

So, instead of buying Scott's Patio Plus or whatever, I took the time to go to a hydro store and get some Fox Farms Ocean Forest Potting Soil. It cost like $7.95 before tax for 13.2 liters.

While there, I also asked if Fox Farms had any free samples (because I didn't want to buy a $20.00 bottle). They gave me a few things, and I'm not sure if any of these can be used or not. But anyways...

The lady gave me:
    Fox Farms American Pride Fertilizer (9-6-6)
    Peace of Mind Fertilizer (4-8-5)
    Cha Ching (9-50-10)
    An entire 1 quart bottle of FloraNectar Sweetner (0-0-1).

I'm only doing a PC grow right now, but am thinking I might just want to go ahead and build a bigger box here in the next week or two so I can get more growth from more plants.

Can any of those be used?

Edit: And oh ya, I made this thread to encourage you all to ask for free samples from your stores (to either test or if you're strapped for cash).The lady was willing to give me lots of stuff (I was especially surprised when she gave me the entire quart bottle).

2. Lol ya it says the Peace of Mind is for Japanese Maple and the American Fert is "Great for Roses!". I didn't know if any of them could be used for MJ, though.