free plant?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hazed n dazed, Apr 16, 2010.

1. #1 hazed n dazed, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    im getting a plant for free?

my friend and i were hangin out and he gets a picture message from his cousin saying "look what i found growing in one of my planters on my deck! i have no fucking clue how it got there :)" with this was attached a picture. she offered my friend to have it for free cause she doesnt smoke, and he goes my friend (me) does. so now its mine. shes bringing it down this weekend. i had a hard time telling if this was pot or not...its the most convincing ive ever seen. heres the picture. can you tell me if you think its pot or not?

[​IMG]

thanks for you input ahead of time.

2. im not 100% sure but it doesnt look like pot to me.

3. thats exactly what i was thinking. its hard to determine between the lighting and the angle. and it wouldve been easier if the hand wasnt there so you could see the whole plant.

4. but def get a second opinion on it

5. not!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. hope its not poison oak... lol doesnt look like that or pot... but maybe in a week or two it will let you know from its size and foliage.

7. sorry to say i dont think its a pot plant.
    it looks like all the leaves have 5 fans, if it was a seedling there would be one fan at the bottom and then 3 and then 5 and so on.it looks fuzzy too but that mite be the picture.

8. lol i never thought it was a plant. the leaves are too spaced apart. and yeah i noticed theyre all 5 leaf. and i think from the picture it doesnt look like theyre even on the same stem. i also figured since she doesnt even smoke...she has no idea what the differences are. lol. i feel like its some kind of ivy...

9. I'm 100% sure that's not cannabis sorry. :(