free place for 3 days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HelloFriend, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Hi guys, so today I have free place until sunday eve :D its atm friday morning here, 9:21 and im thinking how I should spend the weekend :)

About the place: It is a nice apartment on the first floor, with a balcony... the neighbourhood is peaceful, with few pubs and shops around....
    Today we have Netsky and Clavin Harris in town, dont know yet which gig I will choose.... but yeah I was also thinking perhaps go to club and get some women.... :D thoughts ?
    Oh and all the time when I stay home alone, the most common thing I do is I toke alot ... its like I loose control over it lol... like when usually my day would look like : school / gym and toke, or gym and then toke... then now I am home and thinking that I wont make it anywhere today and will toke all day :eek: ... I have luckily no school tho.

2. toke all day! toke everywhere. have fun bro. im sendin love your way.

3. yeah man get high. and i love you man

4. yayyy !! awsome :)

5. XD I should really do a wake n bake and then return here :D just few mins.

6. Bring some girls over to your place and some friends, toke and drink and have a good time.

7. your response is very fresh. thank you for that :)

8. god :D I admit it. I did it :D sue me! wake n baked.

9. i havent felt so good for a long time. this high really is life changing.

10. i sometimes have weekends or just one day where my house is empty. i usually just relax(watch movies, play video games, etc....) and just get high and enjoy my alone time. i think there is honestly nothing wrong with that. i prefer that over having a party with a bunch of people.