Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free pancake day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burns420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Not sure if anyone posted this already i looked and couldnt find anything. Ihop will be giving away free pancakes on the 24th from 7am to 10pm its a great oppertunity to wake and bake and get pancakes and then bake some more and get more pancakes

[​IMG]

2. nice one. Denny's was giving away free Grand Slams last week and i missed it, such a disappointment. I'll have to hit up IHOP on the 24th. thanks :smoking:

3. Stop spamming the forums with this, you have at least 2 identical threads. This should have gone in General as it has nothing to do with cannabis (aside from quenching the munchies).

4. i went to dennys and there was a 2 hour wait. i got my raincheck in 10 min though!

5. i dunno dude this guy is just informing us. for those of us who are self employed we could go to ihop multiple times. it would be fantastic for the munchies. specialy the college kids out there. them bitches is starvin.

6. Free pancakes from 7am-10pm is awesome, hit up all the different shift workers and get 3 free meals, after making a donation to the charity of course. :p