FREE monster energy! And LONGBOARD video!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kenny250, Mar 18, 2012.

1. #1 Kenny250, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUms__US4lM[/ame]

So yesterday i went to my first ever longboard meet, ill tell you my story because i had some fucking awsome fun, and im high and feel like typing and pluss its bonus XP weekend on runescape so with the boring skilling im doing i tthought id do some typing!

So anyway, i finnished work yesterday and get a call from my mate named jake, hes 17 and was asking if i could get him some ciggies and hed bring over his longboard so i can ride on that for a couple of days, his boards immence compared to my 50doller kmart board so i was hooked in. met up got him the durries and made my way home.

skating down the hill to my house was awsome and asoon as i got home all i wanted to do was meet up with my mates and go skating and put this thing to some good use!

So im on facebook and im talking to my mate called adam and hes like yo man theres a long-board meet up at the high school hill, so im like fuck yeah rip a few bong hits and get on the bus to Adam house really pumped,
    so anyway we get to chilling and hitting the bong as his mum said shed give us a lift.

skipping forward; A bunch adams mates came down aswell who were longboarding but all of them share an interest in photography. they all got there cameras out and got started with filming. ABOVE

Oh and the monster? halfway through the day about 5pm ish (started at 3) a monster energy van drove down past the hill, i was nearer the bottom chilling near my mates car after just having bongs, i gave the woman driving a cheaky wave, a couple of minutes later as im fading out, i hear the van, she pulls up near me and says "would you liek a drink" so i say id love one, thanks so mutch and shes doing the full monster rep thing, "monsters my fav drink" "which ones your favrourte, mines this" was pre cool but as shes handing me my drink the cround of longboarders from the top came down like a wall, shes says "hahaha i knew that would happen" "but its cool :)" so she gave us all stickers and drinks, chilled for a few minutes and then went away! was realy random but a fucking awsome day!!!

2. Sounds like an awesome day! Free monster?? Fuckin shweeeet.

3. i liked the video alot, i lvoe longboaerding soo fucking much

4. btw like the video, well put together.. soundtrack is fitting.

5. Haha cheers man, it was all filmed and put together yesterday, i thought he done a realy good job!, im new to longboarding, infact, done my first slides yesterday! haha but deffs going to invest in my own deck, was ment to and have the money but parents had to go away so i spent it on weed haha! ahwell! mayby next week :D

6. mine looks almost exaclty like this [​IMG]

i cant do slides like that on it or anything, but i can get some speed for sure,.
    can anyone tell me like, what my longbaord is mainly used for?
    looks like didfferent longboards for different things...
    i am highly uninformed,.

7. Cheers man! the monster was sweeeet even if it was a little warm, haha was still awsome of her to turn around and give us all one!

8. great video and story!

9. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']mine looks almost exaclty like this

i cant do slides like that on it or anything, but i can get some speed for sure,.
    can anyone tell me like, what my longbaord is mainly used for?
    looks like didfferent longboards for different things...
    i am highly uninformed,.[/quote]

That board is mainly for cruising/carving. Don't do anything too crazy.

10. runescape. lol.

11. i have a loaded dervish, haha its awesome to cruise on when ur baked

12. a monster rep came to my work and hooked me up with a shit ton of monster stickers and tattoos lol. and a case of monster, it was so legit dude.

13. Suck vid and story man

14. No need to be rude there partner, we're all friends here :wave:

15. Yeah dude.. if you think it sucks don't post. No reason to be hostile.

16. Sick video bro, that songs tight to. :smoke:

17. sweet video man can't say I would pass up free but be careful on those monsters they'll kill you.

18. Sounds awesome...When i was at the park playing basketball the redbull girls came out and

give away free stuff...and the video is cool...I was learning to longboard put never got good

at it.