FREE MONEY! for real! $100 USD!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoken Souljah, Feb 10, 2007.

1. ever been low on funds? do you crave 100 free dollars to go buy a fat sack with?.... well my stoner city friends, i present the answer! christmas in feburary! the good old fashion piggy bank, or for us adults..... coin jars.... thats right... coin jars! everytime you come home, empty out the change in your pockets into a jar. and just forget about it... it becomes routine... and then on a rainy day... poof! free green in the pocket. hello dead presidents.

i busted out my coin jar today, im in need of a little dough, lets see how much i gotz! im expecting about atleast 90-100 dollars, maybe a little more, maybe a lot more, only time will tell!

i picked up some headies tonight too, so im puffin on that goodness while i hand count and package up my monayyyy! gunna bring it to the bank tomorrow! get lots of monayyyy! oh yeah.....!

anybody else got a coin jar? its the best feeling EVERRRRR! or maybe thats the headies? whom knows! :smoking: :wave:

final update: the total amount of cashola i scored from my coinage, was $109.50..... so basically $110 bucks.... not too shabby addition to my wallet!

2. Yeah, I have one

It's a ceramic thing I made when I was in seventh grade. At work we get discounts on drinks and food, like 25 cents for a can of soda (pretty good when you'd be paying like $1 otherwise)...so at the end of the day I always have a decent amount of change in quarters.

Then you find yourself between paychecks and you want some takeout, throw the coins into a Coinstar and you get more than you'd think (yeah, I know they take like 8 cents on every dollar, but sometimes you don't have the time to roll 'em and take them to the bank)

3. UPDATE:!!!!!
    so far i got buck o 5 rolled up, thats right folks, 105 dollars! with atleast $5 more in dimes, and some other stuff, ive gotta go check my car for coins, i got some in there too..... but im off for some munchies before 1 am closing time! BOO YEAH!

4. many banks have free counting machines, just to let u know.

5. hell ya i got a jar

its one of those big coke bottle ones

its my 4/19 fund

i cash that shit in on 4/19 and buy a fat sack

6. fucking good idea man. +rep

7. my buddy had a foldgers coffer can full. we took it to a coinstar expecting like 45-50 bucks, but we got 175. went and bought a nice bong.

8. ^^ damn you got ripped off by coinstar!!! I hope you know they take a % of your money.. woulda gotten a bit more

9. Coin stashes are the tits.. I emptied mine out before i went to college..walked out of the bank with about 15 dollars in cannadian coins...and about 550 us dollars.........walked in their with a cooler full of change...lol....

10. I don't have one. I want one, though.

11. i used to have one

it usually would have some $30... i emptied it every two weeks tho

the 4/19 found is brilliant man, nice!

i'll definitively start mine

we're almost there, so i think i'll change out some of my money and put some extra bucks there... lol

just to be sure >)

whay you guys are doing for 4/20?

12. Yeah I have one. But every time I dont have money I take my money out :(

13. Good job, Evilpig, defeat the purpose.

Hey, do you have an Evilpig bank?

14. I love coin jars- I have a cigar box I am using right now, when it is full there is around $100 in there.

Like you said man, it's always good when your low on cash and want to spend a little.

15. i throw all my change in a jar, its something my dad has always done and i've seen him pull a couple bills out with it so i do too. i never make it all the way full though i always end up caving when im low on cash. its hell hard to guestimate too im always suprised by how much i get

16. i have a savings jar.

but it's to support my glass addiction.

17. yo that 4/19 idea is awsome haha i have one of those big jugs that have water in them for offices and i put all my change in there ( was thinking about turning it into one huge ass bong but decided not to)

18. I've got 2 coin stashes. one's my ashtray in my car. That one's for late-night foodstuffs when i have no money. Only change from drive-thru purchases goes in there. The other one is bigger, in my room. that one's for a badass bong when i get my new place in june. there's close to a hundred in there already, and it's not even half full. should work out real nice.

19. fuck yeah money jars are the shit:D

im fillin up on of those gallon gatorade bottles. last time i only filled it up like an 8th of the way and counted it all out to like $60 or $70! i think its about like 5/8ths full now and i expect a few hundred out of it when its completely full...

i avoid putting pennies in their cause they're so worthless,(i hate counting out pennies, seriously you have to count 100 of them and then you only have a dollar...fuckin weak)

20. ^ ive heard/read that the govt might make pennies worth 5 cents, so you might wanna hold onto those pennies!!! x5 profit babbbby! haha.