Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

free mac miller in boston

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeyjays420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Im visiting boston right now...was wondering if anyone around heard about the free mac concert tomorrow at city hall or town hall or some place? ? Just tryna get exact details if anyone knows. & who's all goin??

2. I love Mac Miller. Damn, my mom just went up there today to visit family, I should have tagged along!

3. i dont like mac but im goin anyway, should be sick

4. id go, hands down

5. Starts at 7 ends at 10. Id go but I have no friends to go with :(

6. ...why don't you have friends?

I hate mac miller to be honest. Definetly wouldn't have fun at one of his concerts.

7. ^ mac miller's the shit

8. Mac Miller isn't good in my eyes but I hope you enjoy yourself.

9. This is probably the only time I wish I was in Boston unless the Yankees are there. I wish I could go, I love Mac Miller. :(