Free house yo!

Discussion in 'General' started by dael, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Hahha so yeh, mum and dad (n the dog) have gone Scotland for the weekend!

Now nobody smokes in this house, my mum does occasionaly (cigs) but goes to the backdoor, i used to smoke shitload of cigs but quit now, but i always have to go the front door to smoke a spliff which sucks

I've always wanted to be able to put my feet up, chill on my computer and light up a big fat cone, so im gonna do that tonight, tommorow, and sunday (their back monday night)

Now do you think ill be ok with opening the window pretty wide, and stickin a towel under the door? my parents never come into my bedroom anyway so aslong as the smell didnt escape here they wouldnt notice, i just dont want the smell of smoke spreadin downstiars or anything coz they would know straight up

Should i jus fuckin do it? Damn im 19 i need to get my own fuckin place!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Lol, well id be careful, but if its just too damn tempting, usually homes have what a like to call a wind channel.
    One window you open, will allow air in, and opening a window on the other side of the house, will create air flow from window A to window B. This maximizes smoke movement to the outdoors IME.
    have one that you know of?

3. Yeah man i would go for it i feel ya

My room is downstairs and nobody ever comes down here so i always wanna just light up in my room and as soon as my mum leaves for the weekend im doing that .

I dunno about three days in a row though

4. Dude, the first time i had the house to myself, i rolled up a blunt and smoked it in the bath tub. once the l was done, i started to pull gbs in the bathroom it was sweet. Then i had people over and got my crunk on. my parents were gone for just ONE night too. they didnt notice. enjoy the empty house i know i did

5. buy some ozium, i have some and it is the best shit ever, after 5-10 minutes, no smell at all.