Free gong from a friend

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Atlblazer, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Got this free gong from a friend, not to expensive of a piece, but a nice gift to get for free. Its around 1 ft tall, with ice notches, and a diffused downstem.

This is how I got it.

[​IMG]

It getting milked for the first time by me.

[​IMG]

2. Shame it barely holds any water?

3. Its a straight tube....it isn't meant to hold a bunch of water.

Any GonG for free is fuckin awesome in my book, good pickup dude, enjoy that shit!

4. thats a damn nice gift if i do say so meself, thats all ya need right there

5. no shit dude, im hopin this dude gave his buddy one hell of a hug

6. I gave him a hug, haha. But, when his birthday comes in like 5 months I am gonna smoke him out, its gonna be his last time smokeing.

7. You gotta get some of the stickiest shit you can. idk if you guys expiriment with any other drugs, but i've always noticed that putting a little bit of opium in the bowl mixed with your weed on those special smoke outs really make them amazing.

8. this is the kind of bong i want.
    i'd be stoked if a friend, or anyone for that matter gave me one like that.

9. rofl who the fuck tops their weed with opium?

not to sound critical, but seriously dont do that shit...

10. its free therefore good shit dude

11. #11 Kyle88, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    Nice man. Could of used a better pic though haha.
    Actually just noticed the milkshot picture isn`t working for me.:confused:

Edit: refreshed and it worked, looks nice. A gift that keeps on giving :laughing:

12. Opium is just like some super indica imo. taste good as hell. a lot of people top bowls with it?

Thats an awesome gift, I love strait tubes.

13. I smoked a blunt that an old friend rolled that was about 1/4 opium, 3/4 dank and it was the best feeling I've ever had from smoking a blunt. That was the 1st and last time I smoked opium. If I ever saw it again, I would pick it up in a second. :smoking:

14. Many people do. Don't be an asshole.

15. +Rep :)

16. opium on greens in a bong is the way to go

17. Haha thanks bro.

18. Putting opium on weed is amazing. It feels so good. Granted, you shouldn't do it that often, but a few times each year won't hurt you.