Free Food!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CAMAROWITHBASS, Feb 28, 2005.

1. So the other day i smoked a sweet by my self and i was rippped! I had the munchies so i decide to head to my nearest fast food BC i didnt want to drive much so i get there its a Churchs Chicken so i go through the drive through and i order the 5 peice tender combo.

I then pull up to the window and the guy who was to give me my food took on good look at me and said, "Feeling tight bro? Im feeling your air freshner where did you get it?" At this point im kinda nervous but relaxed like what if he calls the cops or something. He gives me like a 60oz drink when i only ordered the small.

He then gives me a huge bag of food, he then says "enjoy homie" and im on my way home i get home and i took out the food from the bag and the guy hooked it up he gave me like 20 tenders a whole box thing of fries and some corn on the cob.

I guess he knows whats its like to get the munchies, i just taught i would share my experience...any one ever experience anything like this?

2. whoa man, that must be awsome...

Respect to that man

3. goddammit, i wish shit like that would happen to me. whenever i go into fast food places blazed as hell, they can always tell. one time i went into a taco bell and saw a guy i knew working there, he was like, "what have you been doing in the past 20 minutes?" so yeah, but i never get hooked up.

4. whenever im in texas visiting my mom, i just go to the galeria(a mall in houston) and walk around the food court, there are like 20 guys giving out free samples, and you can always get some free chicken and shit, and i just walk by them like 20 times, and they dont care. so its all cool.

5. lmfao, man your funny shit, that made me bust out

6. i remember this one time while i was working at mcdonalds this fine ass latina chick rolled up to the window in a range rover like HI HOW YOU DOIN i was like ifne she was like YAH IM GREAT IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW THOUGH i was like haha tight and gave her hella extra pies and a cheeseburger woulda prolly gave hre a fuckin mcflurry too but my manager is hella nosy

7. hahaha so true bro i live in houston and galleria kicks ass.

8. lol, thats cool and no i havent had anything like that happen to me cuz everyone like to fuck with me when im baked so i dont get shit ><

9. listen man that had to be the best damn stoner storie ever man u fucking rock and that guy does too man i fell for ya and everyone

10. yea the guy was cool as hell i knew he could tell i was blowed if it wasnt the smell then it was my blood shot eyes cause i looked in the mirror while i was there and they were super red.

11. lmfao you should of smoked the guy out

12. nice. anyone remember in grand theft auto san andreas when you are at that chicken place. and a dude in the car orders so much chicken. seriously, he ordered so much. it was insane. i kept thinking he was done, then he'd order more. those were some ridiculous munchies.

13. LOL man that sounds exactly like the church's chicken here in chattanooga... they know you're stoned but are cool with it BTW church's chicken kicks ass when you're high as fuck