Free Fast Food Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mike..., Sep 13, 2008.

1. Anyone else reap the benefits of knowing people who work at a fast food joint? Came in to my local McDicks at around 11 last night stoned outta my dome and was treated to a small drink, 3 4-piece mcnuggets, and a mcflurry free of charge. If the chick I knew there wasnt a bit portly I'd date her just for the free food :D

2. Know one of the managers at the wendys in my town, Use to work and party with her when we worked together at mcdonalds, Don't see her much any more but when ever i go to wendys she give me free stuff most the time. Got a spicy chicken combo the other day and she gave me a free 2nd spicy chicken for free.:D

3. McDonalds... because killing yourself never tasted so good! :bongin:

4. +Rep for using the word "Portly" lol

5. One time I went to a wendy's drive thru stoned out of my mind, and when I got my food, the guy at the register said have a good night, and gave me a wink. Now I'm thinking to myself, what the fuck did this guy do to my food?! Well turns out, he gave me two 5 piece chicken nuggets free!

6. Free food not meant for human consumption?

7. I forgot that not all of us enjoy delicious munchies after smoking. My bad...

8. Virtual highfive!
    [​IMG]

9. I havent paid for McDonlads in over 6 months lol. The job pays decent and it works around my classes. Free food from the managers EVERY TIME is fucking sweet when i have the munchies:p

10. Yea forgive me, I enjoy munchies as much as the next person, but to put something into your body that your body cant use, that just lines the walls of your bowels for years......well at least its free i guess.

11. I eat my double cheeseburger, nuggets, and fries then go home and shit it out. I'm pretty sure it just got used.