Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

free bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by warparty, Jan 9, 2009.

1. so my brother n law,wanted a ride to score a pound,asked me for a ride,i take him,and he gave me a half ounce of this bud,not to bad at all for mids,nice fruity taste,very strong pungent odor,and to top it all off ,FREE ,

Attached Files:

2. Nice man enjoy that smoke free bud is the best

3. It's got a pungent odor probably because it's mexican brick but for free I'd add it to my ABV to make some QWISO hash :D

4. Oooook. Tell us how it smokes, a nice 1/2 oz, you got a kicking bro.

5. nice, everybody enjoys free bud. in fact, my homie just slang me two bowls coz he didnt want his pers of his O. but, from the pics that looks more like brick schwag, but weed is weed, and free weed is better weed.

6. thats fucking legit man..grats to you sir

7. definately mids. sweet come up man

8. who doesnt love the free bag mang? thats like just the greatest, cause you have money and your like, wait this was for weed, no i can spend it on other stupid shit YAY!

9. imagine if you got pulled over with the lb and he didn't claim it. :p you woulda been in jail. hahaha

10. nice dude, thats cool be hooked you up good.

11. no sir,had we got pulled over,and he not claimed it,id have kicked his ass,and so would his sister,,so no haps on the not claimiing his weed blast

12. cant go wrong when its free, Nice shit

13. wow dude... I wish I could get free bud... let alone a half ounce. Lucky bastard! :smoking: