Free boomers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smoke da weed, May 13, 2009.

1. A friend of mine just got some shrooms from another friend that went out and picked them. I know both of the kids, and was wondering how do I know if these shrooms are legit and not just some shit he picked in his back yard? My friend said if I sit him then he will give me a free gram to try out for myself.

- What are characteristics of psychadelic shroomies?
    - What would happen if they weren't the right kind? (sickness, death?)
    - How should I eat them? I hear pizza or hamburger.
    - How many grams would it take to get me hallucinating?
    - Will I be able to control myself or will I just be fucked up? (I can control myself with weed without a problem)

All answers are greatly appreciated.

2. Shroomery,org my friend

that site will answer alll your questions

3. Well I don't know as much as a lot of people on here but I do know you can die from eating poisonous mushrooms and only experts should pick them for consumption. Also, unless they are amazing shrooms you won't really trip too much from one gram...maybe a little buzz, that's a really low dose. Most people take a full eighth when they trip, or maybe a half eighth for their first time.

4. Ok, thanks guys. I will check out shroomery.

5. you shouldnt really take random shrooms...some can easily kill you or at least put you in the hospital..some poisonous shrooms looks exactly like psilocybe shrooms...ive read that you need to have experience with what your picking or be a moncologist, Goood luck

6. #6 TokersAnonymous, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009

Unless your friend is a mycologist, go to Shroomery.org you can post a pic of it and they'll give you an ID.

I can't believe people would even consider eating random mushrooms. Do they not teach people this anymore? A very high percentage of wild mushrooms will kill you or make you very very sick. If you want them that badly, grow them.

Edit: I realize this is a bit harsh, but I've seen several threads lately relating to this question. Don't eat mushrooms that are not properly identified, better to trip :hippie: than to die.