Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty I'm free at last...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TNToker615, Apr 30, 2009.

1. What Up GC:wave:

Ive made my share of mistakes ect. ect (not talking about drugs)... And they ended up getting me arrested.

Ive been on state probation sense July 2007.

TOMORROW morning is court, and my release from the freedom sucking fuck-hole that is the American court system.

GOD is it gonna feel good to smoke a blunt and not be thinking about my probation officers foot up my ass.

Funny thing is I never did quit smoking. I passed probable around 30 - 40 eight panel drug screens with nothing but a day of notice, niacin, and good ole H2O.

Just thought I'd share my happiness... good karma and dank budz to all:bongin:

2. Welcome back to freedom :)
    I was on probation for 2 years for assault x2(I got in a bar fight and ended up breaking 2 peoples nose and ribs)
    Just got released 3 days ago. Feels sooo good to not have to check in and not have to worry about drug tests.

Happy FREE tokin.

3. Congrats dude. I'll be joining you in a month or two. Probation's a bitch.