Free 5 gallon buckets in any city!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ej22, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Reading a posts people are upset over the price of 5 gallon buckets but if you think a bit you can get them free!!! Every grocery store that has a bakery gets 5 gallon buckets for icing and other bakery needs. They Clean out EVERY THING that was in them stack them untill they get to tall then toss them. I went to a safeway and got 5 of the then went right across the street to albertsons and got the other 5 I needed. about a week later went to top food and got 10 more just incase I needed them. THEY ARE FREE!!!
    who cares if you bucket says fudge icing? it just makes my mouth water a bit.:smoking:

2. who cares if you bucket says fudge icing? it just makes my mouth water a bit.

haha that makes me laugh

3. Hell yeah ...White Fudge Widow. Damn it now I need a Doobie snack

4. What do you say when you go up to them? i know you got some buckets?

5. i was wondering if you have any old 5 gallon buckets I can have. every time I have gone they call the manager for approval then just give them to you.

6. hmm interesting, thanks :)

7. i usually just gather my team of black opps: (bucket retreaval task force division) to do a large scale, extreamly overpriced kamikazi mission to get a couple. that way, i dont have to talk to the manager

8. I never talked to any manager they would just call them to see if it is ok.