Fred Ex - Drug delivery service

Discussion in 'General' started by Taylored, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Shit is hilarious, watch it two times ! :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2wEyU5Qcgk&feature=related]Fred EX - Drug delivery service - YouTube[/ame]

2. haha this is classic.

3. It's funny, but I don't like how there making Medical Marijuana look like a joke. I hear HEAVY weight goes through FedEx. Anybody that would mail shit is so dumb.

4. WTF no love for this?

5. Actually, it happens often and it gets through easily.

Take the time to check out this article on "the deep web"
    http://thenewsjunkie.com/2011/06/inside-the-deep-web-my-journey-through-the-new-underground/
    Basically its the underground black market on the internet and you can't use a regular browser to view the pages, you need the tor client(easily obtainable and free)

But people do in fact sell weed through the internet and mail it.
    EVERY single piece of mail can not be checked, and ANY one can send a mail, if someone sent unmentionables to you it isn't like you could get arrested for it since everyone can send mail and you can't necessarily control what you receive.

6. I thought it was hilarious. He said something like, "it's hard to go over potholes when you got pot in your holes." Hahaha

7. What exactly is dumb about it? Unless the person shipping the drugs, and the person recieving the drugs are complete dumbasses. Then how is it a unreliable transportation system for drugs?

I mean, I see it as no dumber then shipping money to someone through fed-ex.

8. The people at the post office can't see through packages either, unless a piece of mail is wet, and has a substantial amount of odor, then it gets flagged and a whole process of investigation of the item goes under way. But that doesn't happen often, the only mail thats really sketchy is the ones sent/received from over seas. Its only then where I think the security process is more strict. But anything can be sent through the mail successfully, I mean, look at anthrax :smoke:

9. I use work at UPS loading those dam trailers alot more weed goes threw then people think seriously

10. that's crazy lol

11. yea it was i working over on grey belt one night boxed opened up dude in trailer next me just yells like oh shit i rush over maybe his wall fell on him nope sitting just a cool brick of of bright green ........ shortly part and full time manager came but if i had th chance i woulda risked picking a lil of that n reboxing