Freaks and Geeks Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by mrs. illadelphin, Aug 25, 2012.

1. #1 mrs. illadelphin, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakkaDCGoqc]Freaks and Geeks Episode 1 Season 1 Pilot full S01E01 - YouTube[/ame]

You're welcome.

I probably should have named this the freaks and geeks appreciation thread.. but there might already be one. I don't know. That is to be discovered at a later date. For now... I am giving the gift of this show to all of you here on grasscity.

This is a great show with an all star cast. ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOWS TO EVER BE CANCELLED AFTER 1 SEASON :(

2. It was a fabulous cast...good show...too bad it didn't make it...

3. I can't believe people didn't get it, the show is brilliant :(

4. #4 Vicious, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    You can still change the name of the thread outside edit. If click around the title or just outside the text as if you were clicking to highlight it, it will open up the title in a box where you can change the wording of it.

Sorry for posting off topic in your thread but I figured I would share since the title cannot be changed in edit and a lot of people don't seem to know about this feature. I have no gripe with the current title but i like when the topic name relates to the post to make it easier to search and more achievable.

To be fair, I will check out the video when I get some time.

Some people just can't get into good comedy. Look at what happened to Arrested Development.

5. [​IMG]

my f&g dream couple *sigh*

6. In my opinion, this show is one of the best shows to ever be on television.
    If it was the only thing on television, I would watch it all day, everyday.
    If there a choice between watching a new episode of Breaking Bad or Freaks and Geeks re-run, I would choose Freaks and Geeks re-run all day, everyday.
    All day, everyday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSzjbYomSWA]Freaks and Geeks - Jesus is just alright - YouTube[/ame]
    I love how Nick was high for most of the season then he started listening to disco.

7. Hahahahaha oh my god, I am so glad I met a fellow fan who understands my love of the show :love:

8. We finally meet. :)

This show holds a very special place in my heart. It's almost mandatory to watch if you grew up in the 90's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ulr6K6qqlI]Freaks and Geeks - costumes for Halloween - YouTube[/ame]
    Haverchuck had the best lines in this show.

9. dude.. you are awesome..

one step ahead of me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K1fZfyPqHo&feature=relmfu]Freaks and Geeks - Episode 7 Full (Subtitulado) - YouTube[/ame]

the ribs scene... I am seriously elated with happiness.. so high :laughing:

10. [​IMG]

I love the geeks just as much as I love the freaks :love:

11. Hell yeah, this show is so good!
    Bill Haverchuck is my favorite person, real or not

12. heck yeah! bill is my favorite character fersure :laughing:

13. The series ended in a good way.

14. I'll always wonder about what happened to Lindsay though haha I mean, I would have died to see the dads reaction to her going on tour with the grateful dead instead of going to that college summit thing.. lol her parents were my favorite part of the show kinda!

but that, and Nick and Lindsay needed to be together :cry:

15. "Last one to class, first one on welfare!"
    - Mr. Kowchevski

:laughing:

16. almost forgot shia labeouf was in episode 9 :laughing:

[​IMG]

17. You really think so? I'll avoid posting spoilers, but I thought it felt really abrupt and halting. Maybe that couldn't have been avoided, though, if the show was cancelled without warning. I thought Lindsey's storyline ended horribly! :( I was really bummed about that part. But the last episode wasn't bad. Not disappointing enough to ruin the whole show for me.

18. this was an amazing show with an amazing cast of current stars.. i really wish we could have seen a second season, sucks how this goes into the bin of could have been amazing series that only got 1 season.

oh well, i can satisfy myself with haverchuck gif's at least.

[​IMG]

CMON SHAKE IT! YOU WONT BREAK IT!