Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freakout!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deathader, Jan 1, 2010.

1. #1 Deathader, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
    Okay, so basically last night I smoked up two of my friends for the first time. We smoked a couple bowls, then went back inside and enjoyed the new years festivities. Myself and one of my friends were feeling it, but the other didnt feel anything for a good 20 mins. I took her back outside and we smoked 2 more bowls. Again, nothing. Finally, while we are inside, she starts laughing uncontrollably. She's an artist so she drew our pictures, haha they were quite humorous. The moment she finished, she started going on about how the room was a 3D movie and everything was spinning and everything was in slow motion. She then curled up in her bed and started freaking out. It took us a good 15 mins to calm her down. She wants to do it again some time, but she doesn't want that to happen again.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Edit: She was also EXTREMELY paranoid during her freakout.

2. Smoked to much. You need to take it slow set a pace, have her take a hit or two, wait 10 mins repeat. Don't smoke so much, weed can have that creeping affect and it makes some people freak so just go at a more comfortable pace and don't smoke so much.

3. Did she ever smoke before??

If she is relatively new to smoking....the only way she won't freak out is if she chills the fuck out and accepts what she's feeling....

...to a new smoker, the feelings of being stoned can come on really intense and since they did not feel anything for the first 20 mins, I assume this was one of her first time smoking.

4. Yeah, it was her first time.

5. Hahah, Yeah assumed so....

....unless she accepts how strange it will feel at first and can rationalize the huge change in perception and how she feels....she will "freak" out.

I remember blazing with some girls on their first time, one of them was honestly having an anxiety attack....

..and here I am sitting after my 4 years of smoking....treating my anxiety with bud! hahaha

TBH it takes time....she'll get used to it eventuallly....hopefully soooner than later!

GL with tht :smoking:

P.S Nice profile name.... I am using a DeathAdder right now actually lmao!

6. Thanks for the reply!

She's calmed down about it now, she even thinks its kinda funny. I'll go slow with her next time.

7. [​IMG]

8. Pretty sure the advice needed here is straight common sense.

Don't smoke so much....

Seriously, take a few hits or smoke 1 bowl, wait 10 minutes, take another hit, wait, etc. There are like 5 of these threads every day, and the same answer comes up, don't smoke 30 bowls out of your gravity bong, take it slow and enjoy yourself.

9. "Every one gets one", freak out that is.

Haha thats our rule around here we've all had ours in the past when we were new to smoking and once you realize it you kinda accept it.

I've actually had two (don't tell my friends) but my second one was while i was riding my bike one night to go to a cool spot to smoke and on the way back i saw some one and I thought i heard them like yell whisper my name (I dunno if that makes sense) But i thought i heard my name in an angry tone but not loud to like wake neighbors but i just kept riding but looking over my shoulder and when i got home my mom was there and i was like DUH my mom doesn't care too much about me smoking pot and would NEVER come out looking for me (what am I 12? ha I'm a grown damn man)... but the paranoia took over at the time:smoking:

Any ways sorry about story time yea she smoked too much, make sure she's in a good set and setting also thats very important

10. She was too high to know what to do with herself. Don't smoke that many bowls with anyone unexperienced. It's not worth it.