Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freakin lingerers man

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sshack, May 19, 2010.

1. Yea fuck the mooches. Look, if their dropping a few bucks on a blunt or somethin don't resist sharin' your erb with them. If their just gonna toke nd dip then fuck that. Only smoke up true homiees

2. I don't really have my own weed, and me and my friends hangout and smoke a jay or something, but i usually (99% of the time) pitch in $5 or $10. Im not there to smoke, just there to hangout with good friends. Would this be considered mooching in your eyes :p?

3. Absolutely not, because the only difference is you didn't take your 10 dollars and go out and buy a bag. It should always be like that

4. Wow, you must be high, you just totally went against your previous statement, i applaud you.

5. Is them dudes smokin wit you without puttin in anythin at all?
    Damn.

6. Dude i know what you'r going threw 1 of my ex bestfriends was even worse because he could get weed.
    I would smoke him out all day, then he would always pick up really late smoke me out 1bowl leave come back the next day say he smoked it all and try and get me too smoke with him all day again!
    Well i just started only matching him..
    Then that bitch ***** stole weed from me hense why hes the ex bestfriend!
    My real bestfriend that has been the homie for 5 years all way smokes me out just as much as i do him, and i have no prob getting him when hes broke and dry..

you'll be able to tell the real homies from the fake ones just keep an eye out, but dont be rude about it..
    :smoke: