freakin hotel in space dude.

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I now know where my savings are going.

2. you can probably buy years worth of weed, instead of staying there.

would be a once in a lifetime experience, you would have to spend your time wisely. i would prob pull up a chair, get high and watch some tv.. pretty boring lol

3. i'd love to go but man what a waste of money.

4. get high in space would be awesome!
    hmm.. love to see someone try an Irish Waterfall there haha!

5. what if you managed to sneak your weed there and a piece but forgot your lighter...hahaha

6. Oh so THAT's whats gonna end the world in 2012....it's gonna throw off the balance of the moon and send it crashing into the earth

7. 4.4 mil for 3 nights? Fuck that shit.

8. That's cheap compared to what you have to pay right now to buy a trip into space.

9. Cheap for who? How many people can realistically afford something like this? It's bullshit.

10. Dude it's a hotel in space you think it's gonna be cheap?

It's not a Super 8.

Ill bet you it will be booked when it opens.

11. So uh... it's space, right? And since no one owns space, wouldn't drugs just be totally legal? I mean, that makes sense.

I give it 3 trips before it blows up.

12. lmao:eek::eek::eek::eek:

"PILOT!.. Set a course for the sun"

:cool:

13. Yep, just take a look at Dubai

14. I'd be more worried about packing a bowl only to have it float away. I could see little chunks of weed just floating around my hotel pod place. They said they have to wear Velcro suits and stick to walls, so gravity is a no-go. I guess you could vape it, or use one of those metal pipes with the cap thing (we call them Slow Burners here, I don't know the real name for'em).

15. All the tourists they've had going to the ISS all these years have paid 30mil+, so even though 4.4 is a assload of money, there are still a lot of rich people that can afford that.
    Unless I win the lotto I'll never get to go

16. alot of people actually, million airs are everywhere, 300 people have already reserved.

not at all, you can get a trip into space for 200,000$, this hotel stay is gonna be 4.4 mil

17. sub-orbital for 200k

18. I want to buy a piece of land on the moon then have a moonbubble built.

Then I would grow dank ass weed in it, because there ain't no laws up on the moon!

19. Those of you who have ever smoked menthol cigarettes can't go into space because the filters have fiberglass and fiberglass expands in space.

So yeah sucks for you guys.