Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

freaked the fuck out

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dreamin high, Nov 5, 2011.

1. So about 2 and a half weeks ago me and my brother made 12 firecrackers with .5 of dank each we let them sit out in the house
    Put four of them in the oven and we both ate two at 11am at 1130 I was feeling super baked and by 1 i was passing the fuck out we both ended up puking and were pretty high till 6 a clock:smoke:

2. Sweet yo, you were probably high on pot.

3. Anything similar?

4. One time I was high on pot, too.

I got spins and puked. But then I had ice cream and shit was swanky.

5. ive heard that cannibis plant material can upset some peoples stomacs so thats normal lol if it bothers u too much try making cannabutter that has the bud strained out after u make it and next time id try just one if 2 makes u passout...unless u want to passout that is :)

6. Ya, i think it was just because it was my first experience with edibles and I should have only ate one I was also on an empty stomach

7. i still need to experiment more with edibles i made some out of alittle extra mids i had i was pretty baked for a long time but never super fucked lol

8. Yo I love to get alittle swanky around 11

9. These replies crack me up :smoke:

10. Thats pretty cool , do you have a lower tolerance or something? I get a pretty good high with a gram of dank in firecrackers but it takes more like 2 grams for me to get that fucked up.

11. lmfao......swanky :)

12. No actually i think of my self to have a pretty high tolerance. I think it was just because it was my first time with edibles but i can't wait to eat the rest of these :smoke::smoke:

13. I just made some of these. I found it hard to eat compared to most edibles I have had in the past. I am more used to using oils and butter(strained). Definitely not used to the plant material in the firecrackers. But definitely a nice high to it. Really the medication I needed.

14. My first firecracker was 3g's of vaped weed, and kept me high for 6 hours.

After that, I started making single-serving canna-oil with vaped weed: my first attempt was 2.5g's of cannaolive-oil in a bowl of ramen. Kept me feeling real nice for 8 hours.

My most recent was 1g of vape in a bowl of spaghetti with garlic-salt. I felt really nice and mellow for a good 5 hours or so.

But the time before that, I made 2.5g's of oil for me, 2.5 for my friend, and we put them in some crummy Taco Bell food. We had a blast, but a few hours later, he went home and tried sleeping, and instead stayed up all night laying in bed having a terrible trip; his gf called me to talk him back down. He imagined his family was dead and that he had to 'think to keep breathing'. I helped talk him down, told him it was all in his head, and to eat something. It didn't knock him away forever, but we both decided to be more careful about controlling the almighty oil.