Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

freak out when im high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eric219, Jan 18, 2011.

1. iv been smoking for a while and sometimes when i smoke it feels like i snorted coke or somtin i get really jittery and shit and cant hold still

2. smoke less

3. Weed causes seizures.

4. dick...

5. Sounds like a mental thing.
    Just try and surround yourself with a peaceful, relaxing setting.
    If you feel the jitters coming on, do your best to relax, and take deep breaths.

No chemical in Marijuana will make you freak out as you have described.
    Its all in your head pal.

6. That happens to me too sometimes! I don't know what it is. But I start shaking a lot and get super tense. And twitch, no joke. Super strange...

7. Smoke less or learn to control your high, a lot of people have downsides to their high that they have to learn to overcome.

8. You'll get over this as you start to build a tolerance.

9. thats more like it..

10. well how how high/how much do you smoke when you get like that? and it probly has to do with if your smoking stativa/indica..

11. yeah man this is like happening to me like....right now, i think it is in our heads man cuz like when im with friends and im just having fun, its all good, but when i do it alone, to forget about all my problems and junk, its like terrible, i get super jittery, my whole body feels tingly, and my head feels like its floating above my neck:confused:

12. Isn't that where everyone's head floats?

13. I sometimes get super paranoid if I'm around a lot of people or if there are sleeping parents involved.
    Need a more peaceful environment.

14. death will soon follow be careful

15. My rule is don't do stuff to FORGET about problems, do stuff to deal with and handle your problems.

Like if it's an internal problem just contemplate all the stuff that causes it while you're high and you'll just be calm and reflective and such.

Escapism is never good