Foxfarms Trio what else?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ElevationCheese, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Can anyone using foxFarms trio advise me on which products go well with the trio made by fox farms? I know if you follow the whole schedule on the website it works ( at least I read) . What I want to know is are they all needed? I was thinking Chaching was a must. How about the others? What is a must have? Oh and if you could be as so kind as to tell me why cool. Thanks all

2. Just get the powders for them, I had to get a Cal- Mag bottle from botanicare though cause of Cal- Mag deficiency. They worked well but I stepped it up to Advanced Nutrients which are much better, I'd advice that if you haven't already opened the fox farm nutrients. If not start at half strength. The schedule said 15mL of big bloom and 10mL of tiger bloom.I found myself using 12mL of big bloom and 8 mL of tiger bloom alongside half strength with the powders(never increased the amount don't know why), and 5 mL of Cal-Mag and I got some decent nugs.

3. Dont bother with the sledgehammer go buy a 250mL bottle of final phase its a flushing product by advanced nutrients for 7 to 8 bucks. sledgehammer only comes in 1 liter bottle and you don't that much for the last week of flushing. The Kangaroo shit and microbrew are not needed they recently just came out. oh yeah the schedule says 2 times a week I did it three times a week with 1/2 to 3/4 strength Ph being 6.2, this is of course in soil.

4. #4 ElevationCheese, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    Got Cal Mag already. 1 question for ya. Does advanced nutrients Ferts help to the extent of justifing the cost?

5. All the powders are a must open sesame brings in the bud site quicker, I swear after I did a 24 hour lights off before switching to flowering I could already see the bud sites on first to second day of flower since you give it open sesame the last week of veg. beastie bloom increases the size of your nugs, while cha ching brings out your resin and oils and shit. oh and I never flushed till the last week. Don't bother flushing through out the grow

6. 1/2 strength from the feeding schedule. yes I think so the 1 liter sensi grow and sensi bloom are the same price as the 1 liter fox farms plus I only use 4mL to 5mL of the base nutrients and 2mL to 3mL of the additives which is 1/4 the strength, 1/2 would be to much.

7. hey thanks for all the info... Someone growing with the products you mentioned. Can that person say that the end product is " organic" if all Foxfarms products are used?

8. mm I think the big bloom is the only organic one but Advanced Nutrients has a whole organic line just check out there website advancednutrients.com. oh the biggest plus the ph perfect works in soil and hydro. As long as you use only their products the water will ph itself. Im not sure if the organic line does that though, are you trying to do organic.

9. Not as much trying as it would be a bonus. With organic soil i was kinda wanting I guess that all added nutes made organic product at a decent cost and stayed in a bottle for ease of use. But hey I just want a great product.

10. Just a little extra info this is what i got from AN. 1 liter Sensi grow part a&b, 1 liter Connoisseur part a&b ( you can get sensi bloom parts a&b instead 15 dollars a bottle instead of 30). The additives all 250 mL bottles Rhino Skin, Voodoo Juice, Sensizym, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Bud Factor X, Bud Ignitor, Nirvana, B-52, Overdrive, Final phase. Then got the powder forms of Tarantula and Piranha but those aren't really necessary. That all cost me like 330 with a hookup from my homie from the hydro store but it would probably cost 350. If you don't the powders and the Connoisseur your looking at around 270 for all that.

11. Honestly don't bother as long as you give it a good week to 10 day flush your good. id say 90 percent of what is top shelf bud is not organic.

12. Got more for ya lol..... If i was to spend say 150 on advanced nutrients and want to mix that with BIG bloom from foxfarms which is for all stages mainly. What would you suggest I buy?

13. mmmm thats a hard one, well yeah as you said big bloom is your base nutrient. I would say big bloom would serve as your part A if anything and you would still need to get sensi grow and bloom part b.which would be around 30. additives i would have to say, bud ignitor, big bud, bud factor x, b-52, overdrive, bud candy, rhino skin, final phase and possibly sensizym if its in the budget but im not sure if those base nutrients would work together since the two bottles of AN are suppose to work together.

14. I just got a big bottle 2.5 gallons of fox farms big bloom I would like to use lol.. Im really liking this advanced nutrients setup as well. Im currently at the site. This is a tuffy because I own the big bloom already lol... But I am feeling a move toward AN in the future maybe. I would think that if I skip sensi part A and B and get the rest of the regimate that I might get more yeild then buying the rest of the FF regimate. What you think? More yeild using FF big bloom with AN or all FF

15. AN is the best for everything veg and flower but honestly veg isn't that important it all comes down to flowering. If you can keep it healthy and good growth during veg thats all that matters. if you have left over shit from botanicare mix that shit with the big bloom for the veg, then use AN products for flowering and only AN especially if you want to take advantage of the ph perfect and bigger yields. Just use 4ml a gal part a and b for the base nutrients and 2ml for the additives every watering possibly spiking it up to 5ml per base nute and 3ml additives every watering during the last 4 to 5 weeks of flowering.

16. I use advanced also bro its great I use sensi a and b grow and b52 for veg and for flower sensi bloom a b and b52..big bud..bud igniter ..Beastie bloomz and molasses and last three wks I ad avalanche hardner and it make bad ass buds..I started with ff its good to start with and learn with but after a couple grows I stepped up to an but the Beastie bloom I think does wonders and combined with big bud and magic happens...good luck deciding..peace

17. #17 ElevationCheese, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    Thanks Peace