FoxFarms Nutrition's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DannyDabs420, Nov 5, 2016.

1. How much of the FoxFarms base Nutrition's does everybody use, and on Photo or Auto?

I've been using a max of 5ml per gallon of Tiger Bloom or Grow Big But I don't think that is enough especially in flowering stage.

2. it depends my man.....I don't measure amount I put it....I measure the ppm of my water. Do you have a ppm /EC meter??

3. and I cant really give you an accurate amont now as I dont really KNOW what 5ml looks like......(embarrassed) LOL

4. Yes I have a ec/ppm combo meter, 5ml is equal to 1 tsp. I mix tap and distilled water and I mix to about 200ppm then adding 5ml of Tiger Bloom brings it to roughly 550 or 1.1ec ppm give or take I'd have to measure it without additives for a more accurate reading

5. Ok, I gotcha......I grow autos....and the first 10 days or so I water with 300ppm or less.....from day 10....12 on.....I water...fluctuating between 400 - 1000 PPM....that seems to be the PERFECT amount for them.....they will SOMETIMES get a TOUCH of nute burn with that...but its like LITEREALLY a mm of the tip of the leaf...on some of the leaves......so I continue to do it this way....

6. and is that with just foxfarms tiger bloom or other stuff aswell?

7. I go super easy on the synthetics. You don't need much.

Take me to your Weeder.

8. I use the grow big and bat guano for the fist 3 or 4......ir so weeks...then i swith to tiger bloom bat guano and molasses

9. What kind of bat guano do you use? I've been thinking about adding in a Jamaican bat guano that's a 0-10-0

Take me to your Weeder.

10. Ohhh bro its nothing special....its just the big bloom fert from foxfarms.....i just call it bat guano cuz there is some in there....lol my bad