FoxFarm nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by oskillzzo, Nov 29, 2006.

1. ok for veg, all i saw that foxfarm offers is the big grow, but how come for flowering they have tiger bloom, big bloom, and open sesame? do these do different things in different stages of the flowering process or something? all i have is the big grow and tiger bloom, ive been thinkin about gettin the other two but i wanna hear some experiences

2. well, i've got all three liquid nutes (grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom) and these seem to work really good, just make sure to start out really diluted and work up to full strength. i also bought chaching, open seasame and beastie bloomz but havent' used them yet although with these you want to start out really diluted (like 1/10th strength) because of high incedences of burning (heard this from other people). i'm sure that with what you have you'll be fine. with the liquid nutes, the different ones have different micro nutes in them.
    i alternate between grow big and big bloom during veg, and during flowering i alternate between big bloom and tiger bloom.

3. You Americans are spoilt for choice.

I can get Bio-Canna, specially formulated for MJ, and just general ferts, is all.

But I make my own good stuff from Russian comfrey. And it´s free.

4. All you need is grow big and tiger bloom. That is what I use and my plants are doing very well. No need to over-do it with fancy ferts.

5. i got all of em and have used as directed in flowering and they do fucking fine:)! I trust foxfarm didn't engineer these bloom enhancers just to rob the consumers. I like them and I like their products; so I figured I'd like to see what the bloom enhancers will do. Granted Whodi, you have a great grow so far but i'm right behind yah:) and I wanted to do all I could for my girls; and have only experienced light bleaching so far no nute burn......so I tied em down and they're fine.....

whoa really high didn't mean to go off like that=)

peace&love

6. spanish- is it only russian comfrey thats good or plain ol comfrey? my grandmother grows it in her greenhouse is why i ask...

7. Went to the Hydroponic store today and talked with the owner for 30 mins about Fox Farm products. Big Bloom is used to intensify flavor/taste and heal damaged roots, they recommend you use is throughout your plants life even in vegitation. Tiger Bloom is a base flowering fert that accelerates bud growth. Open Sesame is used to promote flowering and increase budsites at the beginning of the flowering stage. They also have Beastie Bloomz which is used to fortify the inside of buds and increase weight, and Cha Ching which is used to stimulate oil secretion, maximize flavor, and extends the flowering cycle. Fox Farms recommends you use all of them (of course they would) but he recommends that you use Grow Big throughout the plants life, even in flowering, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom throughout the flowering stage, and Cha Ching in the last few weeks of flowering. He said that Cha Ching is the best product that Fox Farm makes and will double your yield, potency, and fragrance.

8. i use all of em.. 3 liguid bigbloom growbig and tigerbloom all 3 souluables-high and dont care bout spelling so dont talk shit- open sesamie beastiebloomz and cha ching also i use foxfarms organic soil.
    BOMB
    that is all i can say.
    i grew with out nutes 1 time.then with liquids and now all. ALL is best if you fallow the chart watch your plants- i did get a litlle burn but only to the fan leaves and the buds are just rediculous. i fully support fox farm and reccomend them 100%

i will be posting pics later in a thread called HOW TO CURE DONKEY DICKS
    cus this grow produced buds that wont fit into any jar.

9. You can find their recommended nutrient schedule here. [SIZE=-1]foxfarmfertilizer.com/

They have both soil and hydro schedules.
    [/SIZE]

10. yes sir!:hello: :hello: i follow this guide almost religiously and i have had tremendous results.. my buds dominate my buddies and he gave me the clones! we have the same plants they are sistes and mine just totally own his. he uses some kinda nutes requiemended by the guy at the hydro store.. it is a vast difference so i stick with foxfarm.. the guide is a pretty good schedule to follow as long as you start doses low and work your way up.

11. Im using all of foxfarm. Start off at half the dose, yes half the dose, and work your way up. This is only tru for open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching. The grow big and big bloom and tiger bloom, i have never had problems with the regular dosage.

12. yep yep.. i agree especially big bloom.. i give this to clones 1/10 of suggested and also use as foliage spray

13. Has anyone tried any Advanced Nutrients products like Bud Blood, Big Buds, or Bud Booster? Its supposed to be specifically enginered for MJ plants, anyone know how well they actually work?