fox news is awesome

Discussion in 'General' started by misterbeez, Feb 5, 2010.

1. I'm fat and unshaved. Wanna fight about it?

2. can't respect people who show no respect, or really due diligence to their reporting beyond what seems to be a string of personal opinions

3. Fuckkk no i'm not fat and unshaved. i care about my physical appearance and personal hygiene. i work out almost every day.

4. the day i got buddy bills website down and made him rage was the greatest day in my life period...those were the golden days like I always like to say
    "We Distort You Decide"

5. Wana smoke a joint over it? :smoke:

Those conservative fucks can bitch all they want. One day we'll ALL smoke legally, so fuck them.

6. you got some splainin to do.

7. ddos+thousands of bots = bills site offline for a long as time= him losing lots of money = him getting raged. I am sure I caused him to have trouble sleeping once or twice

8. Way ahead of you bows.

9. the video before it was epic. they was throwing shit out a window and it bounced on a trampoline into their car

10. why don't you do that to above the influence?

11. You can tell Bill has a raging hardon having someone on the show agreeing with every word he says

12. no longer a hacker or coder... just a grower lets just say my life story would be a epic movie and I am only 22 but feel 100