Fox News Garbage

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by todd77, Dec 27, 2008.

1. *note the last sentence (article dated as Fri, Dec 26)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473119,00.html
    Uhm Mr. Reporter, yes there is word. Do some research. We all know how Obama responded to this issue. It was well publicized...A WEEK AGO.

Is this reporter lying to try and get the idea of Obama and legalization in the minds on his conservative readers? Or is he just lazy? Either one isn't good, I hate Fox News.

2. Journalistic integrity is an oxymoron. Don't expect the newspeople to give you FACTS; you will get infotainment disguised as facts however.

3. It's some passive press on a news network that reaches out to a large demographic... I'd say that's a positive step in the right direction. It wasn't a negative article, and although it was wrong about Obama not having a response yet, it didn't address cannabis in a negative manner -- instead it showed that Americans truely care about cannabis reform.

4. Do you have any links to any videos or something about Obama telling us his PLAN of action (like, he'll do this and thus on these and those times in order to do something about it)? Or just his response to the issue?

Perhaps FOX was more concerned with an informed plan of action and not a simple acknowledgement of "oh yeah I'll work on it".

Nevertheless, I don't see the issue.

This is all I could find on Obama's response.

5. Newsflash: The article is right. All it said on the website was that Obama was not in favor of legalizing it, and hasn't mentioned anything since. I'm sure he will, or at least the drug czar of his choice will speak.

6. The article is about those marijuana-related questions asked on Obama's official transition website. Fox News' article implies he hasn't answered those questions by saying "There is no word yet on how the president-elect plans to tackle the issue."

If we can all agree that the presumed issue is "the legalization of marijuana", whether medical or recreational, Obama answered with "President-elect Obama is not in favor of the legalization of marijuana."

Is that not word of how the president-elect plans to tackle the issue?

7. More like Faux News, amirite ?

8. and im sure CNN is straight forward concerning all the issues that go along with the republican side right, i mean afterall what kind of world would we be living in if the media were bias....oh yeah; we are that world.

9. two evils don't make a right, and there is a better alternative. why not fight a little to keep these influential people in check.

10. #10 lushhdog, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008