Fox Farms vs Lucas Formula SIDE BY SIDE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Outlaw811, Feb 21, 2013.

1. #1 Outlaw811, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    So getting ready to do a Fox Farms vs Lucas Formula (floranova bloom) side by side. Going to be doing this on 4 plants. 1 strain that i have just FINALLY think i got stabilized out. Its a strain of my own creation. Its Critical Mass X Bubblegum. We are calling it Dark Angel. Heres the stats on the grow.

4- Dark Angels
    5 gallon buckets
    Pro Mix BX
    2 plants will get Fox Farms Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Open Seasame, Beastie, and ChaChing
    according to FF sched.
    the other 2 plants will get the Lucas Formula of exactly 8ml of Floranova Bloom.

All 4 plants have been LST'ed

Room Temps are 72 and hum. is running 41%

For light i am using 1-1000k HPS running in a parabolic hood.

Ph is run between 6.2-6.4

So if anyones interested in watching this side by side come on in, take a seat and chill out.

ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS are more then welcome but lets not argue or fight. This is just something i figured i would do because i am on the bench on nutes and figured it might be a good watch for others on the fence too.

Heres the girls 6 days into 12-12

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      238.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Just checked in on the veg room and found my Blue Mystic has cracked...Now if my clones go, i will have the mystic, shiskaberry, mandela #1, and hashtastic for the next grow.

Tommorrow starts nuting the ladys in the flower room.

3. Nice!

Im doing a fox farm cha ching, beastie bloomz, open sesame, big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom grow. Also got Fox Farm OC soil.

4. Hey Ape, Love the sig. thats awesome. I have grew my last 4 grows in the fox farm trio and trio mircos. Had decent results but had alot of trouble with burning my plants even following thier shed. and backing off from it. Dont know why i had such rotten luck on the farm but maybe the lucas will ease up on the burning

5. Hmm i water mine 2 liters every day and every other day i use nutes. I use the tsp/2 liter instead of their tsp / gallon.

Can you tell me if you see any nute burn in my plants?

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...-tent-400w-hps-all-fox-farm.html#post17142850

6. Hey Ape, i see the start of burn, in pic 5/7 and 7/7 The discolored tips on the leafs are more then likely burn, and thats where my problems started were the tips of the leafs. It never really became a problem till beastie bloom was interduced then it went from just the tips of the leafs to starting to brown the whole leaf. But i am not seeing really anything really bad though. But man they are lookin tasty. I will be following

7. My blue mystic seed cracked yesterday and got a dirt nap today. Going to start the first rd of nutes tonight on the flowering plants, will have pictures following.

8. What happened?

9. page could not be found ^^ :/ shame would like to catch up with what your up to recently